Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
They are not more adventurous, they are simply products of their environment. They eat a lot of seafood as they are an Island nation and like most of East Asia, they did not historically have access to the same high yield foodstuff that we did. Which explains why they tend to be smaller too.

I dare say they consider much of our cuisine to be exotic and adventurous too.

"STOP THE PRESS LADS!.............SHEPPARDS PIE!

Soldato
new steering wheel, gearstick and gearstick gaitor (well, and handbrake handle/gaitor but not fitted that yet)

before
TWP_6139.jpg

TWP_6138.jpg

TWP_6142.jpg

after
TWP_6156.jpg

TWP_6160.jpg

TWP_6166.jpg

huge improvement :)

Tell you what rG-tom, if i were to sit in your passenger seat, i would knee the hell out of your phone! lol.

Caporegime
They are not more adventurous, they are simply products of their environment. They eat a lot of seafood as they are an Island nation and like most of East Asia, they did not historically have access to the same high yield foodstuff that we did. Which explains why they tend to be smaller too.

I dare say they consider much of our cuisine to be exotic and adventurous too.

But are you saying we do not have access to the same food as they do? We eat fish but how many of us actually go outside the normal Cod, Salmon and Tuna? Who here has tried jelly fish, raw prawns, sea urchin. What about toad and snakes? These animals are not limited to east asia.

Last I checked, we live on an island too and as for most of east asia on an island.....China isn't on an island, look at their population!

It's not all about product of their environment, sure, that does have an effect on what humans can eat but the days of "we don't have that many cows so we end up fish a lot" are over with international shipping. You can easily get lamb from New Zealand and steaks from Argentina these days over here. Yet they still have weird and wonderful flavour foods over there.

Things like Curry Cheese Flavoured Pot Noodles is not a product of their envornment, nor is Spam flavoured nuts, nor is red bean flavoured ice cream.

Last edited:
Soldato
But are you saying we do not have access to the same food as they do? We eat fish but how many of us actually go outside the normal Cod, Salmon and Tuna? Who here has tried jelly fish, raw prawns, sea urchin. What about toad and snakes? These animals are not limited to east asia.

Last I checked, we live on an island too and as for most of east asia on an island.....China isn't on an island, look at their population!

It's not all about product of their environment, sure, thay does have an effect on what humans can eat but the days of "we don't have that many cows so we end up fish a lot" are over with international shipping. You can easily get lamb from New Zealand and steaks from Argentina these days over here. Yet they still have weird and wonderful flavour foods over there.

Things like Curry Cheese Flavoured Pot Noodles is not a product of their envornment, nor is Spam flavoured nuts, nor is red bean flavoured ice cream.

MEOW.

Soldato
Tell you what rG-tom, if i were to sit in your passenger seat, i would knee the hell out of your phone! lol.

Not sure you would, you sit with your legs quite flat in this car as the seating position means you're sat practically on the floor. Only had one passenger that's kneed it so far and that's when he was getting fidgety on a 5 hour drive, and he is 6'4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom