Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
file_zps550359c9.jpg

Hoodie, T-shirts and a bash hat.

The only reason all the clothes are the same is that I ended up with a £70 credit note for a kiteboarding shop and to be honest I don't need anything, so I just bought a load of Mystic stuff.

^^ Octopus flavoured crisps? Really? =/

Yes, you uncultured swine :p

Japanese food has to be one of the most adventurous there is in the civilised world, people in the UK never seems to venture far from their regular menu of chicken, beef and pork, the thought of eating duck seems almost alien to some!

Whenever I am over that side of the world I regularly go into supermarket and just look at all the food stuff you can get and would buy some of the most random ones just to try.

Octopus is yum anyway, the small ones on skewer marinated in soy and sprinkled with sesame seeds are amazing.

Yes, you uncultured swine :p

Japanese food has to be one of the most adventurous there is in the civilised world, people in the UK never seems to venture far from their regular menu of chicken, beef and pork, the thought of eating duck seems almost alien to some!

Whenever I am over that side of the world I regularly go into supermarket and just look at all the food stuff you can get and would buy some of the most random ones just to try.

Octopus is yum anyway, the small ones on skewer marinated in soy and sprinkled with sesame seeds are amazing.

They are not more adventurous, they are simply products of their environment. They eat a lot of seafood as they are an Island nation and like most of East Asia, they did not historically have access to the same high yield foodstuff that we did. Which explains why they tend to be smaller too.

I dare say they consider much of our cuisine to be exotic and adventurous too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom