Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
fu53.jpg

20kg each. For lifting gains.

Caporegime
Attitude? :confused: I am merely stating the fact that Japanese are more adventurous with foods. There is no attitude, I did not realise I need to add a smilie to indicate that I am not trying to be aggressive ?

There has been no swearing or CAPTIAL letters (to indicate shouting) of any kind.

If I come across as "catty" I apologise. :confused: :)

Don
Attitude? :confused: I am merely stating the fact that Japanese are more adventurous with foods. There is no attitude, I did not realise I need to add a smilie to indicate that I am not trying to be aggressive ?

There has been no swearing or CAPTIAL letters (to indicate shouting) of any kind.

If I come across as "catty" I apologise. :confused: :)

Ray the Racist ;)

Stelly

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You know those times when you buy something and then realise you didn't even need it in the first place? Bought this for my car stereo... Guess I'll use it in my camera should the 128GB one fill up on a shoot.

32G.jpg

Caporegime
Not attitude, but a sweeping statement regardless.

I admit it is a sweeping statement but it isn't baseless. I see flavours in the Far East from brands such as Cadbury's that isn't sold here. Ignore the smaller bars.

iyI6TQpl.jpg

BRGwvEbl.jpg

And yes, I am sure some people in the UK do eat duck tongues but I can't see the numbers to be high enough to justify a mass produce snack product.

BL4s4hMl.jpg

I mean this is a photo of took of a menu in one of the top 5 rated trip advisor restaurant.

NUWwRDIl.jpg

I just never seen of tripe ever served on the menu over here., I mean we have cows too.

So, it's just in my experience, they are more adventurous. :)

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Always nice to have a back up. :)
The other card is the backup though :p CF card is primary :o

yitg.jpg

These things really do make a heck of a difference!

I have the 830 series of that and agreed, brilliant drive especially for the money paid from OcUK (was £124~). 9334 hours of runtime and booted 99 times yet still full bars in health :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ray, those squid crisps are rank...

Two worst things I've ever eaten were asian. Chickens feet...just helllllll no.

Chicken gristle. Worse. Lol

On the other hand some of the most amazing things I've ever tasted were also asian!

Also, if you've never seen tripe on a menu over here you're not looking hard enough. A couple of the pubs near me and restaurants in Newcastle have featured it.

Caporegime
The other card is the backup though :p CF card is primary :o

Well, since they both store identical RAW files, to me they are as important as each other. You would want both to be working so both needs back up? If a CF card gets corrupted then you use another one. If the SD card gets corrupted then you can now swap it, instead of change the menu setting in the camera so it shoot to one card only. :)

When I transfer the files to the computer I use the SD card, just neater being 1 card and all there, as opposed to copying like a dozen 8G CF cards.

Caporegime
Ray, those squid crisps are rank...

Two worst things I've ever eaten were asian. Chickens feet...just helllllll no.

Chicken gristle. Worse. Lol

On the other hand some of the most amazing things I've ever tasted were also asian!

Also, if you've never seen tripe on a menu over here you're not looking hard enough. A couple of the pubs near me and restaurants in Newcastle have featured it.

Chicken gristle is nice! Lol

As for chicken feet...how's this? Lol

3TcaWMNl.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Well, since they both store identical RAW files, to me they are as important as each other. You would want both to be working so both needs back up? If a CF card gets corrupted then you use another one. If the SD card gets corrupted then you can now swap it, instead of change the menu setting in the camera so it shoot to one card only. :)

When I transfer the files to the computer I use the SD card, just neater being 1 card and all there, as opposed to copying like a dozen 8G CF cards.

I use the CF because it's faster reading and writing on my card reader than the SD card especially importing in Lightroom. On a paid shoot I'll 1:1 CF to SD for security in camera as for those I know I won't be exceeding 32GB of images (largest CF card I have) so no need to switch CF.

For everything else it's just one card, the CF. Probably the only time the SD will get full is during video shooting. Edit* Maybe I should buy a 70D later this year, the spare SD card could come handy there :p

Soldato
e808.jpg

Volume 5. Featuring the first ever full appearance of Mary Jane Watson and the famous "Spiderman No More" issue, that inspired the plot of the Spiderman 2 movie :)

Permabanned
Hmm NO DISGUISED SWEARIES loads of small stuff
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/981311_683704351645422_918785966_o.jpg
New running trainers. After testing them out on 8mile run i got myself second pair of those Pumas next day while on good sale :)
Gloves, earphones and pills to keep me going :p

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1052890_685770968105427_521169256_o.jpg
Bar to work bit more on my upper body :p

If the image is larger than 1280 pixels wide please resize, link only or put in spoiler tags. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom