Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
NO STOCK IMAGES YOU MONSTER

Just arrived:

jun1301e.jpg

Soldato
Mmm good luck with that sofa, looks very much like my gf's. You'll soon be fed up with the lack of proper uniform back support and the fact there is bugger all filling in the bottom seat cushions so they squash down after a couple of days into a state which means they may as well not even be there.

It may not happen for a couple of months, but believe me you'll regret not spending more on a decent sofa sooner or later.

Soldato
Mmm good luck with that sofa, looks very much like my gf's. You'll soon be fed up with the lack of proper uniform back support and the fact there is bugger all filling in the bottom seat cushions so they squash down after a couple of days into a state which means they may as well not even be there.

It may not happen for a couple of months, but believe me you'll regret not spending more on a decent sofa sooner or later.

i just got rid of a 6 seater leather, sort of downsized to this:p to fit a new pc desk in lol.

It wasn't that cheap tbh :(

Soldato
The GF asked if we should get a cat and I said no. I came home one evening to find a cat in the house.

I asked the GF if I could put together a racing car sim rig and put it in the lounge. She said no. So I've waited until she is away and put one in the lounge today (its 9pm here in NZ). Eye for an eye I say.

I fully expect to be raged at when she comes back and I be forced to move or sell it!!! My mates have said I am a brave man, but at least I have a few days to enjoy it.... Can't wait to get triple monitors!

photo.jpg

Soldato
20tf1jd.jpg

I bought it from my Dad albeit for a nominal fee :)

Got some brand new shoes as well not pictured. Looking forward to getting it out on the road!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom