Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Oh, the greenspot and redbreast are almost done. Lagavulins well down too.
Classics, especially the green spot :)

My Lagavulin arrived this morning, haven't tried it yet. Having a house party tomorrow so I've hidden it away as drunk me will probably think it's a great idea to swig it after drinking a load of cider and I'm determined to drink it (mostly) sober so I appreciate it :p

Soldato
xbox games and chromecast (plugged into xbox one as my tv has one hdmi..)

DSC_0279_zpsfcc0733d.jpg

DSC_0267_zpse57e4965.jpg

Associate
f41acdba69c89088f7f3083808a4c5ca.png

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Collectors Edition.

Goes very well with my Diablo 3 Collectors Edition.

I also got the Gears of War 3 Epic Edition for only £32 on the bay! This is great value considering what you get. Cost less than the game did when it first came out. The CE cost £99 on release too.

0cf44a2dae38222ad525d947f15c3ed9.png

I'll probably just keep it sealed and stash it away for the future.

I've got a few more collectors editions on the way :).

Associate
PS does anyone know why the Corsair AF 120mm fan screws wont fit the holes in the fan to attach it to my case?! rly frustrating lol

You're probably using the big thick ones that came with your case? I think the anti-vibration rubber on the corners doesn't like this... I had to use some smaller screws that came with mine/ (Or the rubber screws/mounts that come with it are good) :)

Soldato
Yeah, they were from Sports Direct.

Did you find the boots comfortable enough throughout the 18-mile walk? Walks of that distance are a long way off for me. I'll be starting off with a 4-mile walk and work my way up from there.

Yep, they're fine and dead comfy. Also good for the rock climbing that was dispersed throughout the walk!

Make sure you wear two pairs of socks just to prevent any rubbing, and for longer walks, take some plasters to apply to areas you might find that rub. That way you nip any blisters in the bud.

I didn't have to bother though. My boots were great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom