Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
IMG_20140324_183531.jpg

Soldato
Don't mind at all, £350, hell of a lot less than expected, would have been near £700 if it wasn't from the outlet.

Not bad at all that, especially considering that's a 3 piece, plus shirt & tie & shoes.

I struggle for suits as I tend to outgrow them or (due to my powerlifting hobby) find that my bodyshape has changed and no longer accommodates the suits I have. I tend to just buy a suit on the occasion I need it for and not expect to get to wear it again!

Only ever been able to find one 'off the shelf' jacket that fits. Will bear Bicester Village in mind for a suit for a friends wedding next year :)

Associate
Not bad at all that, especially considering that's a 3 piece, plus shirt & tie & shoes.

I struggle for suits as I tend to outgrow them or (due to my powerlifting hobby) find that my bodyshape has changed and no longer accommodates the suits I have. I tend to just buy a suit on the occasion I need it for and not expect to get to wear it again!

Only ever been able to find one 'off the shelf' jacket that fits. Will bear Bicester Village in mind for a suit for a friends wedding next year :)

Soz mate, that price was just the suit.

That's definitely a nice suit.

:D

Associate
Sports Direct? I picked up a pair of these and walked 18 miles the following day - A great buy!

Yeah, they were from Sports Direct.

Did you find the boots comfortable enough throughout the 18-mile walk? Walks of that distance are a long way off for me. I'll be starting off with a 4-mile walk and work my way up from there.

Associate
monitor audios + marantz pm6005. sounds so good :D (although i have moved them off my desk, much better). the tiny creative speaker in the image is what I have came from, they have served me well for 10 years :cool:

8FyFhLH.jpg

Associate
My New system before and after build (about 3hrs - First build I have done :D).
qA2wOG8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P4phTTW.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After
2In5EsE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
nzIyvb4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
PS does anyone know why the Corsair AF 120mm fan screws wont fit the holes in the fan to attach it to my case?! rly frustrating lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom