Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrr yes :D I thought sod it. They wouldn't move on price but included four spare clips and a few handfuls of inert ammunition.

When it turned up I did have a bit of buyers remorse but after playing around with it and looking at the quality, history and the completeness of this one I'm very happy :).

Saracen Exports if I remember correctly? Was he nice in-person? I always make a note of nice chaps as I prefer to send them my money. You'd be surprised how many grumpy vendors there are in this game. You usually get one magazine and no inert rounds so that's probably about £30-£40 of free stuff with it. That Bren looks to be all Mark 1 except the quick-change barrel handle. Every major part should be stamped - is it all Enfield-made?

Saracen Exports if I remember correctly? Was he nice in-person? I always make a note of nice chaps as I prefer to send them my money. You'd be surprised how many grumpy vendors there are in this game. You usually get one magazine and no inert rounds so that's probably about £30-£40 of free stuff with it. That Bren looks to be all Mark 1 except the quick-change barrel handle. Every major part should be stamped - is it all Enfield-made?

I need to go through it really its still greasy and filthy

S5tDGed.jpg

And yes I'm looking to hang it on the wall somewhere with the rest :)

768b3cade94bab93606c9462d9ddab77_zpsqjouxrto.jpg

I need to go through it really its still greasy and filthy

And yes I'm looking to hang it on the wall somewhere with the rest :)

Brings back memories of firing live and blank rounds in these when I was at school. The school owned two fully working ones.

Always remember on a training exercise with blanks going through 300 rounds with these :D

Shame the school doesnt own them anymore or for that matter the the 40 enfields and the L1A1 SLR.

Guess health and safety got in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom