Not open for further replies.
Everyone does, don't they?

I mean, here's mine: 8l5S2uQl.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

yes, and mine, I thought everyone had one :D

bren%20gun.jpg

Big ass ******* laser multi function printer

_H5A3065 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

5 year old Canon inkjet was starting to use absurd amount of ink and the auto feeder was not working any more, so it was time for a new one.

With the cashback deals at the moment... it was hard not to choose this.

£150 after cashback, including 3 year on-site warranty and a set of full toners... bargain... great quality prints too!

New mouse.

A cheap Chinese copy Arduino along with a load of components, I still have more components on the way like caps, 555 timers and op amps etc. This stuff is so cheap on ebay.
I just fancy getting back into tinkering with electronics. I also redeemed myself as I donated to the Arduino project when I got the IDE.

kKGk2yC.jpg

Some things from our holiday in Germany (Cologne and Munich)

A Canon sling back bag, which was on special offer at Media Markt, which out of sheer hatred immediately spat out my brand new Nikon 55-300 VR onto the cobblestoned street (literally recieved it from DR 3 days before). It looked like the front element was kernacked with a white patch down one side and after a good hour stomping around feeling physically sick I decided to test it anyway.

AF worked, VR worked, zoom was a bit stiff but worked, images looked OK so I gave the patch a rub with a cloth and it just came off in flakes leaving the glass looking undamaged. Phew. Can only imagine the lens cap was pushed into the front and deposited something on the glass, cap was scuffed up but the rest of the lens is unmarked.

Bought a couple of Ice Watch's. One for me (Gun metal) and one for my better half (Gold).

However, just cannot get used to something besides a band on my wrist. Just feels massively awkward. Tempted to flog it already.

LP7DDVAl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom