Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can, but not this. Unfortunately magnet therapy is BS, they do absolutely nothing.

Nonsense. The magnets adjust your internal magnetic force. What most people know as "Chi" or "Qi". By re-routing this essential life force from the wrist to the elbow, we can greatly reduce the amount of fibrous tearing and swelling that occurs during strenuous activity or even injury, preventing such things as tennis elbow and ******s whiplash.

4v34ao.jpg

What's your thoughts on the chair so far?

Very nice, I have a herman miller aeron as well but thats for the downstairs 'work' office, this is my midlife crisis gaming chair. its nice and firm, shoves you in a decent position and the lumbar support whilst not an exact science feels like its doing a good job of maintaining a good posture.

Pleasantly surprised and most happy with my purchase would be my summary :cool:

It's supposed to be therapeutic for ailments of the joints/tendons. I have a chronic elbow condition from a crash a few years back that has been getting worse. Hoping this will help, even if a little.

Erm, what's with the 'fabulous' chat?!

You know all those copper bracelet companies got massively fined a few years back? Turns out, when people are in a lot of pain (ie their pain levels spike up) they turn to these sorts of things in desperation, and then as their pain levels return to normal, they think it was the bracelet, when in fact it would have happened by itself.

If you're into the placebo effect, then the bigger the intervention, the bigger the effect, ie injections "work" better than pills, so you should try jabbing things into yourself rather than wearing your "fabulously gay fetish strap".

Very nice, I have a herman miller aeron as well but thats for the downstairs 'work' office, this is my midlife crisis gaming chair. its nice and firm, shoves you in a decent position and the lumbar support whilst not an exact science feels like its doing a good job of maintaining a good posture.

Pleasantly surprised and most happy with my purchase would be my summary :cool:

It's a shame you don't play LoL anymore!!

Too old for it now? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom