Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just opened it, gimme a chance to use it :p First impressions though are, cheap and cheerful. Which isn't surprising. It was £95. Doesn't feel as hefty as my first gen or second gen Moto Gs. Screen is nice though.

I'm not liking MIUI though. But the plan was to get this for Cyanogenmod development. So I'll play around with it for a while, but it's gone eventually.

Cyanogenmod development, I have done plenty of that on my Oneplus One, and on the Nexus 5 previously.

Oh, the joys of Android stuffs. :D

Do you use XDA-Developers for Android development stuff?

From here on out it's all about the traveling.

First aid kid, travelling sleeping pillow, sleeping mask + ear plugs, girlfriend is going to 'trial' some anti blister socks before I buy some for myself, travelling wash bag, and a washing line. Oh also a new back for my phone.
q3OYxFR.jpg

Microfibre 'quick dry' travel towel for her

70nyJbo.jpg.png

One backpack of awesomeness :cool:

L7iq2qk.jpg

SAIH9YX.jpg

LjeZWNm.jpg

HDXAu7N.jpg

It's also 2 bags in one, which is a big plus.

qgnpePR.jpg

Some more bits turning up over the next couple of weeks :)

Last edited:
Only for referencing and searching out what others have done. I don't have an account or anything on it.

You should get an account to be honest, there are some brilliant people on there (As well as *****), especially if you want to get involved. :)

MI devices are quite development heavy to be honest, I think mainly due to the price point, and market they are aimed at overall.

You should get an account to be honest, there are some brilliant people on there (As well as *****), especially if you want to get involved. :)

MI devices are quite development heavy to be honest, I think mainly due to the price point, and market they are aimed at overall.

I probably will once I've had a further play with it. Already searched for Cyanogen ROMs and seen there's one or two development ones available.

First gripe with MIUI is you have to choose your language on startup (a given), then it asks for locale. Despite selecting English UK for language, there's no UK locale in the default ROM. Had to select Hong Kong just to get into the OS proper.

32 x 2000 Gauss (surface) Neodynium magnets on a titanium strap:

What's it for? What does it do? What size is it? A little context please..?

Looks super gay on... :(

Some kind of fetish thing?

Edit: I can see the clasp now, but if it's just a bracelet, why does it need the magnets? Or does it go around your neck, or.... some other part of your anatomy...?

Last edited:
What's it for? What does it do? What size is it? A little context please..?

Some kind of fetish thing?

Edit: I can see the clasp now, but if it's just a bracelet, why does it need the magnets? Or does it go around your neck, or.... some other part of your anatomy...?

It's supposed to be therapeutic for ailments of the joints/tendons. I have a chronic elbow condition from a crash a few years back that has been getting worse. Hoping this will help, even if a little.

Heh, looking 'Fabulous' again? :p

It's the first stage of creating Fabulous Iron Man.

Erm, what's with the 'fabulous' chat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom