Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they? :)

As posted above, just re-furbished Stealcase Leap chairs. They re-upholster the fabric, change gas piston and add a chrome base. They're usually old chairs from big offices that have renewed them. There is a newer V2 version which is what I originally wanted but couldn't find anywhere with stock plus they're £100 more and the only additional feature is the arm pads slide forward and they look slightly more modern.

Last edited:
As posted above, just re-furbished Stealcase Leap chairs. They re-upholster the fabric, change gas piston and add a chrome base. They're usually old chairs from big offices that have renewed them. There is a newer V2 version which is what I originally wanted but couldn't find anywhere with stock plus they're £100 more and the only additional feature is the arm pads slide forward and they look slightly more modern.

What guarantee do they give?

And to add, the reason they're so desirable refurbished is you're looking at the best part of a grand new. Whereas used are under £200 usually.

What guarantee do they give?

The card in the box says "All chairs are supplies with a comprehensive 12 month repair/replacement warranty, subject to fair usage."

So no idea how good they would be 6 months down the line and they already have they're ebay feedback.

And to add, the reason they're so desirable refurbished is you're looking at the best part of a grand new. Whereas used are under £200 usually.

Depends if you go for leather or chrome frame, I got this one for £160. You can also save a little and get a black plastic base and get the non-sliding version (bottom pan doesn't slide forward and back)

Last edited:
Best £290 I ever spent!

zojal1.jpg

Lovely keyboard and trackpad.

i5-5300U with Intel 5500
8GB DDR3
500GB
3Year Next Business Day Pro Support.

One happy chappy!

7fmuQ5E.jpg

new toys!

5960x, 16gb ddr4 predators, 2 x g1 980ti , sm951 ssd, 1200w superflower, xpsc watercool kit and a primo.

only problem is the case has to go back, looks like its been sat on by an elephant :(

Sgxv0W2.jpg
VXadizZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom