Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyProtein. Always have offers on too.

ON is great. but bloody pricey.

Stick with the protein works, myprotein, bulkpowders and your laughing.

Cheers both, just checked those sites, so much stuff! :eek:

The baked snacks look good!

The ON pack was £12 shipped for 450g, which didn't seem too bad. Don't really want to get big packs while I try out different flavours. Was hoping to maybe find a multi sample pack actually so I could test out small amounts of a load of different flavours.

The ON pack was £12 shipped for 450g, which didn't seem too bad. Don't really want to get big packs while I try out different flavours. Was hoping to maybe find a multi sample pack actually so I could test out small amounts of a load of different flavours.

My protein do 1kg for about £12, plus they do sample pouches for 99p so you can try the flavours out first. 2.5kg is usually about £26 but they email you so many offers that you always end up with 10-25% off that.

Bought myself some GAINZ!

[]http://i.imgur.com/crI13icl.jpg[/img]

Only just starting to use whey. Double rich chocolate flavour, really quite tasty with milk! Only got this brand as it was the top selling on Amazon, I'm open to recommendations.

Vanilla here but I got the next size up :p

The gainz will be strong bruh.

Gold Standard is just the rebrand, but was recommended to me as an ideal balance. BCAA also recommended, though will see how just this goes first.

Last edited:

the flapjacks that protein works are amazeballs, i really recommend them!

Vanilla here but I got the next size up :p

The gainz will be strong bruh.

Gold Standard is just the rebrand, but was recommended to me as an ideal balance. BCAA also recommended, though will see how just this goes first.

Yummmm....I saw the French Vanilla Creme flavour on Amazon and wanted to get some, but the smallest pack was 908g. If it tastes anything like the french vanilla creamers I used to get when in America to put in my coffee then I think it might be a winner! That or maybe the cookies and cream.

What do you guys do with these protein shakes, most of my colleagues use them as we all do a pretty physical job and it says it helps them feel a bit less achy in the morning. Is there any truth to that?

I'm not a big guy and I can't physically eat the daily amount of recommended protein for massive gainz, even if I'm grazing all day, so I'm trying to top up on protein grammage in addition to meals with some shakes.

the flapjacks that protein works are amazeballs, i really recommend them!

Will try them out!

Don't skip leg day brah!

There's not much chance of that happening...my training partner at the moment is one of the trainers at the gym and he's destroying my noob ass every session! (Not literally my ass, I might add...slightly poor choice of words there :eek:)

Just ordered a few sample packs from My Protein:

Chocolate Nut
Chocolate Smooth
Chocolate Coconut
Raspberry
Vanilla
Mocha
Cookies and Cream
White Chocolate
Vanilla and Raspberry
Chocolate Caramel

Lots of taste testing for next week :D