Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummmm....I saw the French Vanilla Creme flavour on Amazon and wanted to get some, but the smallest pack was 908g. If it tastes anything like the french vanilla creamers I used to get when in America to put in my coffee then I think it might be a winner! That or maybe the cookies and cream.

I'm not a big guy and I can't physically eat the daily amount of recommended protein for massive gainz, even if I'm grazing all day, so I'm trying to top up on protein grammage in addition to meals with some shakes.

Same tbh, do boxing once a week with workout in between so this helps. I need to consume a lot of additional protein so this will help. To get on track I also need to consume 3000 cals a day to account for the minimum 1500 cals burnt just walking to and from work.

Such a faff, but the payoff should be good :cool:

Congratulations! I am terrible at reading those photos, but do you know the sexs yet?

My wife is working on our first at the moment, shes 26weeks. Due on the 21st Dec...please don't be late!

I walk 5 miles per day, 5 days a week. Then there's the walking around at work which spans the south coast and IOW. Unless I get withdrawal symptoms and simply must drive on the odd day here and there :p

5 miles walking is only around 350 calories not 1500. So unless you are doing something else I doubt you are burning 3000 calories a day.

5 miles walking is only around 350 calories not 1500. So unless you are doing something else I doubt you are burning 3000 calories a day.

~1500 calories burnt a day, not 3000, not quite sure where you got that from.

Screenshot_2015-09-18-00-59-41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom