Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got myself a little Kodi box.

e4d819d14ce77ebcdcf4dd52f679ec2e_zpsnx4iegzv.jpg

My 3.5 mile morning run burns about 400 Cals. I don't think there is much difference in calories burnt between walking and running to be honest. I'd guess 5 mile walk would burn around 500 and certainly nowhere near 1500!

I think Sennheiser must have a new flagship on the way as I got an amazing deal on these HD800 but then paid a stupid amount of money for a cable so I could plug them into my AMP without cutting the stock one :rolleyes:

tKNVVfi.jpg

How good of a deal? Ive notice this last month lots of places selling them for £600 to £700.

I just thought the initial price gouging/novelty had worn off. At £1000+ originally they were a bit steep!

Yeah exactly, just over 600 quid brand new! I have always enjoyed them when auditioned but never wanted to pay the full £1100, plus I own LCD-3s and one expensive pair is enough.
That is why there must be a new flagship on the way and who knows how much that will cost and the HD800s are so good to let them get away for that price.

Yeah there are the new flagship "hd800 version" closed back headphones coming out in October priced between £1000 and £1250. Although closed back isnt everybody's liking so surprised to see the open back ones sold off. You take your choice for what you use them for.

Or there is also the special 75th anniversary headphones coming out next month too. But they are rumoured to have a £8k price tag :O Along with the special amp carved out of stone with a £30k price tag.

Yeah there are the new flagship "hd800 version" closed back headphones coming out in October priced between £1000 and £1250. Although closed back isnt everybody's liking so surprised to see the open back ones sold off. You take your choice for what you use them for.

Or there is also the special 75th anniversary headphones coming out next month too. But they are rumoured to have a £8k price tag :O Along with the special amp carved out of stone with a £30k price tag.

Ah! Well no interest in closed back here and the new Orpheus or whatever they will be called is way out of my price range :eek:

Why on earth would you go through so many triggers?

are the PS4 pads that bad?

Depends on the users biomechanics. Ripping off from a reddit post about them;

'yes, they are subpar as the entire hinge mechanism is plastic. The reason that they break for some people and not others is in the way the triggers are pulled. Some people will pull them straight back and not have any breakage. The broken triggers are from pulling to the back and either right or left. The trigger housing lets the triggers be pulled two far to the side putting strain on the hinge pegs.'

This is the first ever controller I had this issue with, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, DS3, never a problem, but I got through the r2 triggers on all 3 of my DS4 pads (one at Sony for repair, whilst 2 at home, then rotate), but they are now out of warranty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom