Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am somewhat disgusted at you for that.........

Santa isn't due to be discussed until after Halloween.
Should we not be out protesting at something the other side got for a few more months yet?

My new B&D Workmate 626 came today - What a load of poo - took ages to get bolts to line up as the threads had been tapped at 80 deg instead of 90 deg - Got my old 39 yr old alloy workmate out of trailer and got screwdrivers on it and now wished I never ordered a new one - Might bin new one and keep old one.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chinese quality control sucks :mad::mad::mad:

TxEjqZ.jpg

wqq1Zo.jpg

Im lost then. Mark claimed his walk was 1500 calories and then he used another 1500 during the day so hence why he was having to supplement his intake up to 3,000 calories.

And if that app pic is his whole day then thats probably about right at 1500-1600 colories.

I thought that was his proof that his walk was 1500 calories.

Who is Mark!

I have to admit, I'd not noticed/paid attention to this in the app:

rps20150918_200612_162.jpg

So the 1500 total by the time I'm home from work accounts for the idle cal burn, and 484 walking (4 miles today, for examole).

I'd mistaken the total for just walking when it's the accumulation of both active and inactive. Sorry :o

Phew! Thank goodness we got that all straightened out :p

Got some lifting straps in the mail today, so I can lift moar without losing my grip and breaking the floor or myself.

ppBZ6J9l.jpg

For my weight and pacing it's right Danny. Don't forget active tasks throughout the work day too so stairs, hills and so on. You burn 25% more running.

Everyone will have a different value for their day anyway so it's a null debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom