Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really beautiful Crinkle! Major congrats on the new home! I hope it brings you many happy memories :)

Got those myself but don't think they will work out, the padding is fat to long so the loop doesn't get to close tightly, and the "grip" on it makes ones handed wrapping and tightening a real pain.

Cheers for the input! Will give them a go anyway, if they don't work out I'll get some 'non-fancy grip' ones anyway and see how it works out. Will have a play to see what works best. Good to know about potential pitfalls with the design though :)

Edit: Sweet ride Cat!

Last edited:
Went to see the Book of Mormon this afternoon.

Lots of beautifully inappropriate humour mixed in with lots of truths as per the usual Matt Stone and Trey Parker humour and analysis.

Probably shouldn't have gone with my mom and company, but there's nothing like laughing about genital mutilation and a Mr Butt****er to bring a mother and son closer together :)

6QDhATfl.jpg

Sorry! Edited within 30 seconds of posting it before I even saw your post :(

Edit: If we upgraded to a modern piece of forum software like XenForo we wouldn't have these issues....hint hint...nudge nudge

Last edited:
81F4B629-4253-410E-BB58-A540CC409D0D_zpsvg9yaps2.jpg

Newhaven to dieppe is a nice journey. I'm close to newhaven, there isn't any time saving for me when going in that direction compared to Dover calais. Nice and relaxed (if old) boat with a good resturant.

Also no miles of customs and queues.

Newhaven to dieppe is a nice journey. I'm close to newhaven, there isn't any time saving for me when going in that direction compared to Dover calais. Nice and relaxed (if old) boat with a good resturant.

Also no miles of customs and queues.

Taking that journey and then driving to Seia, Portugal. Where my car will live, garaged, whilst we travel. Haven't decided what we're doing with it yet :)

Having had the old one die on me Friday, half way through a job in the garage I picked this up Yesterday

newcompressor.jpg

Not quite as noisy as the old one (despite the same DB rating), about 80% more airflow thanks to the twin pistons and it seems to start up much easier.

And yes, the Patio needs cleaning and weeding.
I've been rather busy recently and the patio is a very very low priority (as one of the big jobs needs to be done before the weather turns).

Watch that strapping, it's a trip hazard ;)

That was tidied up about 30 seconds after the picture. ;)

For trip hazards you need to see the inside of the garage at the moment :p

Power cables for the compressor, tripod lights and heaters, SDS drill (with an SDS to normal adaptor it makes a great mixer for the goo we're applying)...

I'll be glad to get the job finished and be able to clear the floor (just being able to use the normal lights will sort out a lot of mess).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom