Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up Gauntlet too and was wondering if it was worth getting a XBox 360 controller, however I'm not sure if I'd want to spend £25 on one, certainly not for a £3.74 game.

I was in the market for a new controller anyway, so this was just the excuse I needed. My old Saitek P2500 can now go to rest in the pantry with all the old computer bits and bobs.

It's my sons 4th Birthday tomorrow and today we got his presents

All of the new Thunderbirds toys
Hot Wheels track set and cars
Chuggington trains
A remote Switch & Go Dinosaur

21416755468_26803479f7_o.jpg

Wow that's a lot of toys for a four year old!

that was my first thought but when you look its actually about 3-4 split presents in total, like a lot of toys now im guessing the thunderbirds base comes by itself requiring the individual figures to be purchased seperatly, same with the hotwheels, a couple of cars doesnt hold the imagination for long.

that was my first thought but when you look its actually about 3-4 split presents in total, like a lot of toys now im guessing the thunderbirds base comes by itself requiring the individual figures to be purchased seperatly, same with the hotwheels, a couple of cars doesnt hold the imagination for long.
He's already got loads of HW track and cars. The cars were reduced in Tesco, £1 each instead of £2.50, so we picked out some interesting ones. They are just birthday 'stocking fillers' :)

Which you'll tell him to keep in their boxes so they will be worth a fortune in the future ;)
I like your thinking BUT he's already opened TB1 - we gave it him last week and the box was binned.

These days toys like this are so mass produced they aren't worth anything in the future.
Even a mint condition boxed Gen1 Optimus Prime from the 80's (my childhood) is only worth one-two hundred pounds. Maybe in another one thousand years it'll be be worth retiring early for :p

It's my sons 4th Birthday tomorrow and today we got his presents

All of the new Thunderbirds toys
Hot Wheels track set and cars
Chuggington trains
A remote Switch & Go Dinosaur

21416755468_26803479f7_o.jpg

That's way to much for a 4 year old. They will get bored of most of that in a month or two.

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread but that is a gratuitous amount of presents imo. The fact that you've laid it all out like that etc and felt the need to take a photo and post here is even worse.

It sets a terrible precedent for future birthdays and a general appreciation of physical stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom