Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A geeks Teasmade! :D What is the minimum number of cups it will make?

The recommended ranges are (scoops = teaspoons, there are markers at each of these ranges on the sides):

500ml / approx 2 cups / 2 scoops
750ml / approx 3 cups / 3 scoops
1000ml / approx 4 cups / 4 scoops
1200ml / approx 5 cups / 5 scoops

You can remove the tea section totally and just use it as a kettle, in which you can boil 1500ml.

I'm considering how best not to get this one all lime scaled up, my previous kettle seems to attract it quite badly. Should I use filtered water or something for this?

Live in Scotland. No issues here :)

I did consider one of these but ended up just with a wee teapot for work - It'll do :)

Squeeze a lemon and put the juice in it, will clear limescale.

I usually cut a lemon in half and boil a standard kettle to clean it once in a while - much cheaper and works better than chemical cleaners. Not sure I'd put a lemon piece in that maker though.

Pointlessly expensive tea maker, but I do love my tea :D

http://i.imgur.com/KQ6Q2l6h.jpg[/ img][/QUOTE]

Ohhhh!

How long does it take to brew a nice cup of tea though? If it's more than a minute it's too long for the morning anyway!

And yes, use a Brita filter or something if you don't want it getting all lmescaley. Lemon thing mentioned above works too but you have to do it regularly, if it builds up it doesn't remove it.

You can change the brew time, default for like a black tea though (my fav, Assam) is 3 mins @ 100 degrees. I will look into getting filtered water for it :)

Can modify the brew time to your own liking though, I just like a well brewed but not overdone tea.

Do they bake them like they do Ice Skates? They really need to if you're dropping cash on 1Xs

I presume they'd need to take the wheels off first.

they do. the boots are the same as the ice hockey boots but with an abrasion guard on the sides.

the wheels stay on as they heat the interior up and not the exterior.

the fit is brilliant but ive still got blisters as they are very stiff.

Some cheap pictures for the son's new bedroom and a Storage box/seat.

11kjn9j.jpg

and a book for me to reminisce about being his age :(

k0stqo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom