Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
2b9448b04f.jpg

Took a break from buying car parts and treated myself to this... for the car :p

Man of Honour
4 Silver is a strange choice for car use as the 3+ Black is better and cheaper, just lacking the screen.

The battery life is particularly poor on the 4 series :(

Soldato
4 Silver is a strange choice for car use as the 3+ Black is better and cheaper, just lacking the screen.

The battery life is particularly poor on the 4 series :(

The screen is the seling point of the silver though. I have the 4 black, battery lasts about an hour and half. I got a 2 pack of compatibles (Smatree) from Amazon (or ebay - i forgot), they work fine, you also get a charger that holds 3 batteries too which is handy. Think i paid about £12 for it all.

Associate
The screen is the seling point of the silver though. I have the 4 black, battery lasts about an hour and half. I got a 2 pack of compatibles (Smatree) from Amazon (or ebay - i forgot), they work fine, you also get a charger that holds 3 batteries too which is handy. Think i paid about £12 for it all.

Yep that's why I got the 4 Silver too, you can see what you're filming, Also have the Smatree batteries and 3 port charger, works well and not had a problem with battery life really, got 4 so that will not even fill a 64gb card on 1080p :)

Soldato
Yep that's why I got the 4 Silver too, you can see what you're filming, Also have the Smatree batteries and 3 port charger, works well and not had a problem with battery life really, got 4 so that will not even fill a 64gb card on 1080p :)
Anything more than 1080p will fill your 64gb!

i got a couple of 64's for mine but i'll only be filming in 1080p for my holidays, as much as i'd like to film 4k, it'll fill my 64gb in an hour :(.

Caporegime
finally joined the micro 4/3s club :) So all my future purchases can be shot with most of them out of focus ;)

** Any image (blurry or not) wider than 1280 pixels should be linked or placed in spoiler tags **
aJbzdz4.jpg
K519Bhm.jpg

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Anything more than 1080p will fill your 64gb!

i got a couple of 64's for mine but i'll only be filming in 1080p for my holidays, as much as i'd like to film 4k, it'll fill my 64gb in an hour :(.

4k @ 30fps is 133mins worth on a 64gb card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom