Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Boxing stance intensifies.

rps20151003_150157_544.jpg

Who are they for?

Caporegime
Where from and how much?

Amazon have them, they're made by diamond toys select and they're around £40 ish each but can be more depending on availability. You can get the original ship from the series, the refit from the first 2 movies, the a,b,d and e. The hardest ones to get are the one from the series and the refit from the first 2 movies.

The finish on some of them can be a bit suspect, i had to go through 2 enterprise b's til i got one that was acceptable. The first one some paint was missing from the ship and it had some odd smudges. Just search for diamond select enterprise and you'll find them, roughly 12-16 inches in length depending on the ship.

Last edited:
Associate
S5 for cheap, was still sealed and locked to Voda so I'm assuming it was from when they did the deal on them and the M8 ( ironically photo taken with M8 which is why it's trousers )

£120 from a local FB group, last years tech but at that price it's a steal!

4FWwlR0.jpg

i53nQET.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I've got to get some next week the dojo gloves stink to high heaven. Far to many to choose from. All I'm looking at is all leather and 18oz but that's all I know and I know naff all.

These were on offer £15 in Sports Direct. It's throwaway money "if" they break after some use to be fair, but they appear to be made well enough. They will be ideal for sparring in the ring a couple times a week. The dojo has the same gloves for free for people to use and none are ripped.

I just need some jab mitts which were not in stock, the dojo ones were as you say, a bit grim :eek:

Associate
S5 for cheap, was still sealed and locked to Voda so I'm assuming it was from when they did the deal on them and the M8 ( ironically photo taken with M8 which is why it's trousers )

£120 from a local FB group, last years tech but at that price it's a steal!

Easy & cheap unlock if its voda.

Ive sold my s6 edge, got a new device incoming :D

7cHbNClh.jpg

Soldato
Couple of stands!

wlFAUgn.jpg

Won't put the headphone stand together until I take it home, it is the dual size silver one.

Grovemade iPhone stands are amazing, I have a bamboo one which works but is a bit small with the Plus so decided to get a big one while I was over here and save on postage :)

SEteuFx.jpg

The chunk of metal weights 3lb so it doesn't move when you lift the phone from the lightning cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom