Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Who knows what this is :)

v3.jpg

a stock image?

Man of Honour
Doesn't the noise get annoying? I've always fancied paragliding, silent flying, really should make it my main aim next year to learn. Already hike, always thought it be great to hike up mountains and paraglide down, no idea if laws permit that.

V F

V F

Soldato
Doesn't the noise get annoying? I've always fancied paragliding, silent flying, really should make it my main aim next year to learn. Already hike, always thought it be great to hike up mountains and paraglide down, no idea if laws permit that.

It be funny if this became a huge trend like drones. Seeing all these people flying about the skies.

Soldato
No.
It is for washing your nethers after you've done your business.
Very common in half of the world, just not in the UK.

Nothing against bidets, but the setup in that photo doesn't look practical or hygienic. Any water or other "matter" on the shower-head is going to drip the contents all over the floor. Then there's the potential for cross-contamination using it in the hand basin.

Permabanned
I had those gloves. They ripped down the seam after 10 minutes on the heavy bag!

Probably knock offs. I remember seeing a thread on Reddit discussing knock off fitness equipment and someone posted a link to a punch bag he managed to destroy after a 15 minute session. Working away on it and the next thing the stitching exploded and emptied everything from the top to the middle out. It was stuffed full of old rags and other misc crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom