Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Couple of stands!

Won't put the headphone stand together until I take it home, it is the dual size silver one.

Grovemade iPhone stands are amazing, I have a bamboo one which works but is a bit small with the Plus so decided to get a big one while I was over here and save on postage :)

The chunk of metal weights 3lb so it doesn't move when you lift the phone from the lightning cable.

Did you order the Grovemade dock from America or is there a reseller in the UK?

EDIT - Ignore me - just read you picked it up while in America.

Soldato
Ditched the 4K samsung i had for this, 27" 2560 x 1440 IPS screen, capable of displaying content in UHD (3820 x 2160), bargain @ £290. :)

** Any image wider than 1280 pixels should be linked or placed in spoiler tags **
Ue6nz1l.jpg

Soldato
:)

20151003_213005.jpg

Soldato
I am in Florida right now so from America, will suitcase it home when I leave :cool:

Edit: hah too late! Yeah postage is a bitch and they are expensive enough as it is!

Grovemade stuff is worth it though. I've been running several of their iPad cases for a few years and am waiting for their iPad Pro case for the device release.

Suspended
Do they do multipack flavour or just the one per box?

Just the one flavour per box I'm afraid. It's a retail box, there's no order to it, it's just 32 bags of crisps chucked in the box to be put on display in the shops. It's normally petrol stations and motorway services who carry the grab bags. Thankfully, I love cheese & onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom