Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
:)

20151012_095520.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yeah they are, alpinestar riding boots, I don't like the full length boots, these are much more comfortable. :)

The good thing about full length boots though is if you're in an accident, they tend to keep your foot attached to your leg to some degree. If your boot comes off it's usually because it tends to have your foot still in it.

Permabanned
pardon my ignorance, but how difficult is to learn to play a instrument such as a sax? it doesn't look difficult to breathe out and press the flaps, is it harder than it looks? thanks.

Soldato
pardon my ignorance, but how difficult is to learn to play a instrument such as a sax? it doesn't look difficult to breathe out and press the flaps, is it harder than it looks? thanks.

Firstly, you don't just breathe out. Secondly, you don't just press the "flaps".

You need to learn where the "flaps" are and build a map into your muscle memory as well as coordinating that with a correct order and timing for a song.

It takes years to become proficient at most instruments.

Soldato
Isn't learning to finger all those keys going to be really difficult as you only have three on a trumpet?

Learning to play an instrument is not difficult .... learning to play it well is. It not just a case of breathing out ... there is way more to it than that, particularly with brass instruments when you only have a limited number of keys so that a lot of it is controlled by how you are vibrating you lips.

As for remembering the keys ... it's like anything you practice, then you practice and after that you practice some more. Eventually you get to the stage where you don't have to think about how to do something and instead you can concentrate on sounding good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom