Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'm getting from 3 to 119MB/sec. Good enough for laptop transfers.

You aren't getting 119MB/s write speed to the stick, that's for sure :p

This is the whole con with "USB3" sticks at cheap prices currently. the write speed is so pants you may as well get a USB2 stick, which will have a write speed of ~22MB/s in most cases for a good brand one that's cheaper than a USB3 one with a lower write speed.

I've had Urban Fruit strawberries before which were delicious, and fresh cherries from the hipster fruit and veg shop I used to live near were amazing. You've made me hungry :(.

How about this pic too:

rps20151011_183932_930.jpg

:p The Bear Fruit ones are a shambles (but an ideal and cheap lunch addition), they are 79p a bag but you get about 3 strawberry pieces, the rest raspberry which tastes like raisins. Urban Fruits Strawberry is mint though, every piece is amazing. Can see why they cost so much.

Thankfully Wilko sell them for £1.50, half the price of the same bags in supermarkets.

Last edited:
Soldato
Spill the beans! What size is it? What's the rest of the spec? :)
1904cc EFI going in my Beetle
b08f9cf3.jpg

Mag case
74 Forged C/W crank
90.5 Forged Mahle Pistons and cylinders with Total Seal 2nd rings
Forged I-beams with ARP Bolts
Lightened flywheel
40 x 35mm heads, stainless valves, dual springs and hand ported (pictured above)
Web 86b 0.537" lift 300ºAdv / 260º @0.050"
1.4:1 ratio rockers
15/8" stainless header

Honda VFR800 Throttle bodies on Weber IDF manifolds
Ford EDIS ignition wasted spark on MS2

Soldato
You aren't getting 119MB/s write speed to the stick, that's for sure :p

This is the whole con with "USB3" sticks at cheap prices currently. the write speed is so pants you may as well get a USB2 stick, which will have a write speed of ~22MB/s in most cases for a good brand one that's cheaper than a USB3 one with a lower write speed.

Yup - If you go USB 3.0...do it properly :p

Associate
Indeed, this is what I get on a USB stick I got for £30 here eight months ago:

USB3.png

Behold the write speed!

Although I don't have it on me right now to test, I bought a cheap (probably half decent actually, but was cheap on the bay at a time they were knocking them out for £30+) Sandisk 32GB USB 3.0 stick for about £8 and it takes 9 seconds to write 1GB, so 100+MB/sec. A bit quicker for Read.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom