Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

Commissario
tassimo.jpg

We're trying to get my mother to drink more (she likes hot chocolate, and my dad's been eyeing up coffee makers) so I bought a Tassimo machine and a few, just a few packs of hot chocolate (80 Cadbury's, 32 suchards and a bunch of coffee).

The OCUK mug also arrived and is awesome, it's big enough for a real cuppa (or about 2 tassmio hot chocs), and feels much better quality than some of the other mugs that cost more to buy and were much smaller.

And yes the worktop is awful, it needs replacing:p

Associate
tassimo.jpg

We're trying to get my mother to drink more (she likes hot chocolate, and my dad's been eyeing up coffee makers) so I bought a Tassimo machine and a few, just a few packs of hot chocolate (80 Cadbury's, 32 suchards and a bunch of coffee).

The OCUK mug also arrived and is awesome, it's big enough for a real cuppa (or about 2 tassmio hot chocs), and feels much better quality than some of the other mugs that cost more to buy and were much smaller.

And yes the worktop is awful, it needs replacing:p

I have yet to try the new Cadburys hot chocolate, but these make a very nice hot chocolate
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tassimo-Mil...&qid=1444993772&sr=8-2&keywords=tassimo+milka
Worth a try when you run out!

Caporegime
I always use a creamer with the cadbury and suchards hot chocolate as other wise they are tiny drinks. They also taste better. The milka one tastes crap to me but each to their own.

Anyway in prep for getting my son a wii u for xmas I have upgraded the screen in my study/games room from the 32 inch toshiba which weighs more than a 48 inch screen :D It's served me well despite having the tuner go :)

Only wanted a screen to do 1080, non curved non 4k and it's getting harder to find them, due to adding gimmicks to keep the price inflated. 6 year warranty and £499 I'm tempted to buy a second one for downstairs.

2modzr9.jpg

Commissario
lol Are you on commission? :p

I wish! :)

Seriously though it's a really nice mug, and given you can pay £3-5 for plain black mugs in the standard size (and easily £5+ for a mug this size in a plain colour), it's a pretty good price :)

It feels like it's well made and thicker walled than the cheap mugs I normally buy, with a much better finish.

Soldato
1904cc EFI going in my Beetle
b08f9cf3.jpg

Mag case
74 Forged C/W crank
90.5 Forged Mahle Pistons and cylinders with Total Seal 2nd rings
Forged I-beams with ARP Bolts
Lightened flywheel
40 x 35mm heads, stainless valves, dual springs and hand ported (pictured above)
Web 86b 0.537" lift 300ºAdv / 260º @0.050"
1.4:1 ratio rockers
15/8" stainless header

Honda VFR800 Throttle bodies on Weber IDF manifolds
Ford EDIS ignition wasted spark on MS2

Nice, are you doing a build log? Many moons ago I used to own a 67 that was featured in a few magazines, Volksworld, VW Trends etc, now, sadly, I own a hand me down astra estate with a child seat and no wheel trims.

Soldato
Nice, are you doing a build log? Many moons ago I used to own a 67 that was featured in a few magazines, Volksworld, VW Trends etc, now, sadly, I own a hand me down astra estate with a child seat and no wheel trims.

I did a build log of the restoration of the car... Nothing on this engine though, still got a few bits left to collect. Main job is getting the case machined for the 90.5 cylinders but I'm not sure who to trust... I don't think Rob at RNJ does machine works so it'll probably go to Jim at Stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom