Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Some cheap interior. The lot for £40! Needs a clean but shouldn't be bad.
Mainly for the door cards, the loads of plastic trims thats in the door cards and the carpet. Seats and rearbench was a bonus! And a gear linkage rebuild kit.

4ghse0U.jpg

And they came with some speakers too! Didn't know this until I got home.

ZgN6koW.jpg

The GPU's keep getting older! :eek:

4kSwYMu.jpg

Soldato
New work mug.

rps20151016_123134.jpg

Cost less than a tenner too :p

Do you have the build for that though?

Soldato
Soldato
I always use a creamer with the cadbury and suchards hot chocolate as other wise they are tiny drinks. They also taste better. The milka one tastes crap to me but each to their own.

Anyway in prep for getting my son a wii u for xmas I have upgraded the screen in my study/games room from the 32 inch toshiba which weighs more than a 48 inch screen :D It's served me well despite having the tuner go :)

Only wanted a screen to do 1080, non curved non 4k and it's getting harder to find them, due to adding gimmicks to keep the price inflated. 6 year warranty and £499 I'm tempted to buy a second one for downstairs.

Which model from where?

Soldato
iFixit 54-bit kit, pair of plastic opening tools and ESD safe tweezers. Wooden case is excellent, bits are held in-place using rubber so are secure and its kept together with magnets. Strong enough to keep itself shut but not too strong to be opened easily.

DMYkkb3.jpg.png
alX3CNb.jpg.png

Soldato
Anyway in prep for getting my son a wii u for xmas I have upgraded the screen in my study/games room from the 32 inch toshiba which weighs more than a 48 inch screen :D It's served me well despite having the tuner go :)

Only wanted a screen to do 1080, non curved non 4k and it's getting harder to find them, due to adding gimmicks to keep the price inflated. 6 year warranty and £499 I'm tempted to buy a second one for downstairs.

What model and where, I am looking for exactly the same thing!

Associate
Ignore the poor phone image quality.
Got a Phanteks Enthoo Primo full tower case as my Enthoo Luxe is a bit too small for the H110 and the two GPU AIO's.
Gonna be a busy weekend swapping it over.

Soldato
Fantastic, Cosimo. Have you been watching the current BBC documentary on the Celts? It's high budget and pretty good (in spite of the anachronistic and downright laughable weapons and armour the costume department have given the extras. I spotted lots of criss-crossed leather belts; plastic-looking Norman-style helmets; and massive, double-headed battleaxes - which NOBODY outside of Conan the Barbarian ever used!)

Man of Honour
Fantastic, Cosimo. Have you been watching the current BBC documentary on the Celts? It's high budget and pretty good (in spite of the anachronistic and downright laughable weapons and armour the costume department have given the extras. I spotted lots of criss-crossed leather belts; plastic-looking Norman-style helmets; and massive, double-headed battleaxes - which NOBODY outside of Conan the Barbarian ever used!)

Yes, those some of those costumes are laughable but the series (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06h7x5f) is excellent and a must view. I didn't know about the European Iron Age beginnings and the series is quite an eye opener.

The exhibition is really worth a visit. I got told off for taking that picture of the Gundestrup Cauldron. :D

Here are two more teasers:

WArO9T.jpg
0NtLfe.jpg

:)

Soldato
Ignore the poor phone image quality.
Got a Phanteks Enthoo Primo full tower case as my Enthoo Luxe is a bit too small for the H110 and the two GPU AIO's.
Gonna be a busy weekend swapping it over.

Nice one mate, I'm gonna get one of these when I upgrade in the next couple of months. Don't suppose you could stick some pics up in the build logs sub-forum please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom