Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
20151018_122915.jpg

Also have some more motion sensors on the way and a nest protect. I have a zwave transformer coming from Germany for the kitchen under counter lights and a universal switch for the wallplate for the ceiling gu10.

Soldato
Sweet! I almost went for the silver and white face but the all black with red hand did it more for me. p.s. you have better wrist size than my girly hand a few pages back.

Been wearing it for over a month now and apart from a slight scratch - stupid me wearing it doing Go Ape, it's a decent watch for the price.

I wore mine to GoApe too, big mistake, made them cargo nets a lot harder lol - assuming you did Dalby Forest then if you're from Ponty? We're off to the pure zip line one up in the Lakes in a few weeks

Soldato
That's the one! :)

Mind you, I suppose the gold bolt knob and trigger are a bit of a give-away!

Out of interest, will you be working on yours yourself, or are you sending it away to be done?

Heh heh :)

I'm doing it myself. These guns are so easy to work with. Mine's in bits and has been for a while due to a recent (ish) house move! I have a Welsh Willy seal kit for it (don't even know if he's still in business tbh though). The stock is in poor condition, so I'm planning on a strip to see what wood is under the stain and take it from there.

Nice guns with plenty of tinkering options if you're into that kind of thing.

If you want more info then this is worth a look http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/

airgunbbs and airgunforum.co.uk are handy too, but most questions about the smk stuff get replies saying visit the chineseairgunforum lol but are handy for other airgun stuff.

Plus this thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18009440

Last edited:
Soldato
That's the one! :)

Mind you, I suppose the gold bolt knob and trigger are a bit of a give-away!

Out of interest, will you be working on yours yourself, or are you sending it away to be done?

I was going to say it was a Crosman Rabbit catcher but its just a chinese knock-off, oh well hope its still shoots straight :p

Soldato
Knock Knock

Who's there..

Bits....
Spoilered because they are big pix

PlIAdKD.jpg

Updating the case from a Thermaltake Shark to a cheapo Zalman coz I'm fed up fumbling around trying to plug a USB stick in. That and the front is now held on with red tape !!

RIxwad9.jpg

Guess what I'm going to be doing D'salvo ?

Soldato
It turns out that a 1 series isn't all that practical with a newborn baby, so we had to get something a little bigger ...

Here's the spec:

14k miles

• Powered bootlid operation
  • Headlight wash
  • BMW Professional navigation system
  • High gloss dark ash wood interior trim
  • Soft close doors
  • BMW Apps interface
  • Sun protection glass
  • 12V power sockets
  • BMW Assist
  • Sport automatic transmission