Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Omg seriously £800 for a Tom ford belt and that jacket is price on asking?

Going on the shirt and belt prices guessing we are talking around 2nd hand family car cost?

Soldato
2pyup1w.jpg

New/first mountain bike

Good bike that, I'd upgrade the brakes. A customer asked my to properly test ride theirs the other day, so I went for a ride up the woods and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least!

Enjoy it! :p

Soldato
I wore mine to GoApe too, big mistake, made them cargo nets a lot harder lol - assuming you did Dalby Forest then if you're from Ponty? We're off to the pure zip line one up in the Lakes in a few weeks

I did mine in Trent Park, London for a friends day out.
I did learnt that I do not like heights, not paralysing but I'll not be using the 15% return discount, that's for sure!

Associate
4 vaccinations for travelling, need to go back to have 3 more than 2 further final ones the week after.

jabs.JPG

Where are you going?

I had Hep B and Typhoid yesterday on the NHS for free and going back for Tetanus next week as she had to boost my MMR too. The others were just 'considered options, but not crucial' for Kenya.

Only thing I'll be paying for is Malaria tablets.

Soldato
Why are you paying, NHS does typhoid and hep B, and tetanus for free. Unsure on rabies.

-edit had no idea there was a random vat rate on medicines also... which part of that purchase had vat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom