Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
20151018_122915.jpg

Also have some more motion sensors on the way and a nest protect. I have a zwave transformer coming from Germany for the kitchen under counter lights and a universal switch for the wallplate for the ceiling gu10.

I've been looking into the Philips Hue and can't decide between them or the LifX bulbs.

What made you choose the Hue bulbs?

Soldato
It's a home automation kit by Samsung.

It comes with a central hub, and then 'IoT' connected devices - plug socket, motion detector, temperature/humidity monitor etc.

You can then add lots, I mean hundreds, of compatible devices, and control them all from an app.

The future.

Man of Honour
It turns out that a 1 series isn't all that practical with a newborn baby, so we had to get something a little bigger ...

Here's the spec:

14k miles

• Powered bootlid operation
  • Headlight wash
  • BMW Professional navigation system
  • High gloss dark ash wood interior trim
  • Soft close doors
  • BMW Apps interface
  • Sun protection glass
  • 12V power sockets
  • BMW Assist
  • Sport automatic transmission
  • Telephone USB audio interface
  • 19" M Double-spoke style M alloy wheels
  • Full black panel display
  • Xenon headlights
  • Automatic dimming exterior folding mirrors
  • High beam assistant
  • Head up display
  • Reversing assist camera
  • Enhanced Bluetooth functionality

Some dealer pics for now ...

[/QUOTE]

Very nice. :)

That is a great spec and nice to see one with head up display. Is that carbon black?

Soldato
I've been looking into the Philips Hue and can't decide between them or the LifX bulbs.

What made you choose the Hue bulbs?

Went for the Hue bulbs as the started kits cheap on amazon. I also wanted to try the Osram to make sure it worked before splashing out on some more. So far the whole things fantastic and the hue bulbs are especially good at waking me up. They start simulating daylight from 1% over the course of 15 minutes and I wake up before the alarm less tired :cool:

Associate
New jacket for holidays, kept reading 'many thin layers are better than thick layers' but this is super thin! Assumed it would have been a little thicker, looks like ill need to wax her up! Off to Svalbard in a few weeks, hope they're right!

DSC_0016.JPG

Soldato
Bought some beard oil from a place in the States. Cool artwork on the bottles and the scents are pretty nice.

z8vEiVq.jpg

Also bought a heavy duty Protection Racket cymbal bag on the 'Bay to replace my ageing Sabian one. Was only £36 and it's hardly been used, £80 odd new :)

5qoIxlV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom