Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Deep pockets time again :(

20151028_150247.jpg

Associate
Agreed about the exhaust note as I ordered one before I'd even picked up the car :D Next on my list is the sound system

I recommend you register with Kiaownersclub.co.uk. Some helpful info on the GT's.

Some have also mentioned about the intercooler resonator delete pipe mod, with some good results.

Enjoy your car, I love mine!

Associate
Do you think these are the new beanie babies, will they be worth something one day especially unopened?

Thanks to the ridiculous levels of mass production we now utilise, I'd seriously doubt any non-limited items (and most of them too) would take centuries to actually become rare, and even then could probably easily be reproduced.

Soldato
Very nice. Where from ??

Disney Store. Should be £30 each, but found a 20% discount code so got them both for £51 inc delivery.

They really are pretty cute when you put them in move and sound mode and stick them on the floor.

What are those DeLorean's> Lego?

The Deloreans are good quality metal models, they are I believe the same as the ones posted just above, but mine came as separate entities and all in blue boxes (if I remember rightly and I am not going into the loft to check the boxes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom