Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Quite fancied the Nightclubs as well but at £198 for the pair i thought these would be a nice in between set. Did you ever get those Pioneer decks that you posted in the Hifi forum? I bumped that topic the other day while i was searching for other stuff.

The Pioneer decks from what i heard from a mate that played out on these that they just drift off when trying to beat match which is a big no no, look the boys as well just with a crap pitch control :(

Soldato
The Pioneer decks from what i heard from a mate that played out on these that they just drift off when trying to beat match which is a big no no, look the boys as well just with a crap pitch control :(

That's disappointing. I'm still lusting after a pair of Technics but second hand they're still top whack and not sure how much to trust the ones on Ebay!

Associate
Two pumpkins after the wife had put the knife to them.

2015-10-29%2022.jpg

Associate
Nexus 6P 32GB Aluminium

I understand GD loves photos like these:

vTBIY3vl.jpg

knNZxv1l.jpg

It has a anti-glare screen protector on and a cheap Orzly case (bought from Amazon)

Soldato
Similar to mine except I'm on the x99-S.

Let me know how it goes for you!

So far it has gone very well. Got it setup quickly, windows 10 reinstalled and activated, and then moved on to testing all ports as I read about a possible USB issue - there is none on my side.

I then checked RAM speeds etc - all correct as I am not using XMP
CPU temps - idling around 27 degrees.

Overclocking - I have initially done 4.5ghz at 1.25v with a 1 hour prime burn - will mess with it more over the weekend.

So far very impressed, haven't tried the Wifi but I doubt I ever will.

I hope your motherboard doesn't pack up like a lot of others have been on X99.

I know but Im not too worried to be honest as X99 are enthusiast setups, so you will hear more noise on forums from end users.

The only thing that concerned me about this board was the OC socket frying chips but it seems to still be minimal noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom