Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
How much did that cost you? I thing we paid $1800 for ours for 10 nights/11 days in peak season. This time in 4 weeks i'll be flying over Australia to Auckland :D

Infact, you'll be there when i am there, i'm only doing north island though.

$1230 in total from Motorhomerepublic. Breaks down to £15 each (me and the girlfriend) per day to rent it. Cheaper than any accommodation for sure!

We leave the UK next week, driving to Portugal, staying with the gf's family. Fly from Lisbon to Melbourne on the 17th of November, bumming around Aus until Dec 30th and then flying to Christchurch. Few days there then off to explore the Southern Island :D

After we drop the campervan off we'll take the Pacific Coast train up to Picton then get the ferry across, then we have almost 2 weeks to explore the Northern Island before we fly to Bali.

Soldato
Actually, i got my dates mixed up, i fly out to Auckland on 29th November, arriving on 1st December, get married on 12th, touring North island till 23rd Dec, spending xmas at my partners parents house, then flying to Sydney on 30th December to spend NYE there, then we fly to Dubai on 3rd Jan then home on 6th Jan.

Caporegime
Actually, i got my dates mixed up, i fly out to Auckland on 29th November, arriving on 1st December, get married on 12th, touring North island till 23rd Dec, spending xmas at my partners parents house, then flying to Sydney on 30th December to spend NYE there, then we fly to Dubai on 3rd Jan then home on 6th Jan.

Sounds fantastic, have a brilliant time dude! :)

We're staying with a friend in Sydney for a few days and hes booked us tickets to see star wars at the biggest IMAX in the world :D

Associate
Well after saying I wouldn't modify the car further I have bought a MTM carbon fibre rear diffuser and secondary cat bypass pipes :E It's way too quiet at the moment so it will do until the titanium scorpion system is bought :)

Soldato
tgS1rCL.jpg

More records.

Lexos - The Key
D:Fuse & Joy - She Rides
Slacker - Your Face
Taiko - Uno. Dos. Tres. Quatro (again :()
Jon Vesta - Gull
Space Manoeuvres - Stage 1 (Tilt mix)
Rokkwild ft Cay-T - Come Closer :cool:

Just used my Vinyl cleaner on a couple of records, wow what a difference!

Man of Honour
$1230 in total from Motorhomerepublic. Breaks down to £15 each (me and the girlfriend) per day to rent it. Cheaper than any accommodation for sure!

We leave the UK next week, driving to Portugal, staying with the gf's family. Fly from Lisbon to Melbourne on the 17th of November, bumming around Aus until Dec 30th and then flying to Christchurch. Few days there then off to explore the Southern Island :D

After we drop the campervan off we'll take the Pacific Coast train up to Picton then get the ferry across, then we have almost 2 weeks to explore the Northern Island before we fly to Bali.

Renting a camper in Australia was literally the worst travel mistake I have ever made. I was genuinely counting down the days until I could hand the damn thing back and get a rental car :D I've no idea how much yours was but ours worked out about the same as the 90000000 times better option of renting a Ford Falcon and staying in hostels :D

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;28761208 said:
Renting a camper in Australia was literally the worst travel mistake I have ever made. I was genuinely counting down the days until I could hand the damn thing back and get a rental car :D I've no idea how much yours was but ours worked out about the same as the 90000000 times better option of renting a Ford Falcon and staying in hostels :D

Am renting in NZ. Not in Aus. Got a car hire for the great ocean highway but that's it. :)

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;28761208 said:

You mis-spelled HOTELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom