Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Good riddance Crashplan with your pathetic transfer rates.

Xb2CxD6.png

£33 per month Google Apps for Work.

33 per month per person or for the whole business?

We have GApps at work, it used to say 10TB storage limit, now the limit has been removed... yikes!

I use it for home too... but it's $9.99/month including 1TB storage and email/domain/apps hosting.

Soldato
Seriously ? Little childish this isn't it ?

Not allowing people to post unless they have a camera to take pictures otherwise people get so upset and distraught ?

This forums rules get worse and worse.

i think its to stop people from just posting crap.

i could say i just bought a Ferrari and post a picture of a random Ferrari.

Man of Honour
i think its to stop people from just posting crap.

i could say i just bought a Ferrari and post a picture of a random Ferrari.

You could also just take a picture of a Ferrari while you're out and say it's yours.
Daft rules to be honest.

A few pages back I posted a picture of my Behringer stage mixer and you can see my carpet and instructions sticking from underneath it but oh no, somebody had to say 'No Stock Images You Monster'.
I'm quite made up that somebody thought my S3 at the time could take such fine pictures.

Soldato
Love Marantz amps, have had 2 and almost got a 3rd. Great clarity, midrange and separation but carful with speaker matching, it can sound overly bright with certain speakers.

I'm still rocking my pm4000 amp and kef cresta 2's as recommended by what hifi 15 years ago.

Marantz PMs <3

Was going to be getting a Cambridge Audio Amp until this one popped up on Cash Convertors so opted to buy it. Still got 6 months warranty on it so not too bad. Have to temporarily hook it up to my Tannoys till i get separate speakers for it (hopefully this week)

Permabanned
Was going to be getting a Cambridge Audio Amp until this one popped up on Cash Convertors so opted to buy it. Still got 6 months warranty on it so not too bad. Have to temporarily hook it up to my Tannoys till i get separate speakers for it (hopefully this week)

Personally, I prefer CA amps over Marantz for music... but nothing compares to a decent valve amp ;)

My Marantz AVR on the other hand, is great :D

15480259632_a9275da610_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom