Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Took my daughter and her friend to the Doctor Who Festival last Saturday, had to treat myself! :)

23095508651_2819d330cd_z.jpg

23084331465_d2b6a03f6e_z.jpg

J.T

J.T

Soldato
That fish tank looks far far too small for a goldfish :(

It is, which is why he is being put out to pasture in my father's pond this weekend! not sure he is going to like it though, had him since he was about an inch long, going to miss him. :(

TV remote?

And what are the multitude of plastic caps for that appear to attach to the base?

Yes TV/DVD/Blue Ray/anything with an IR input remote, gesture based control.

That's the stand...

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Six of them? They must have high hopes that you'll be using it on every single screen you have!

LOL, there is only one slot in the stand for one Screwdriver, the rest of the circles are just Gallifreyan symbols. :)

You can program in something like 36 IR codes over 3 memory banks, it learns the IR codes directly from your remote so for example you can have up/down movement to change the TV channel up and down and left/right to change the volume up and down and double button press to turn TV on/off then you could program in DVD/Blue Ray/stereo functions in to the rest or whatever.

Last edited:
Caporegime
A Ferrari looks better, is built better and performs better than the Corsa.

Just like an expensive watch does over a cheaper one.

Define "performance " because if we take that to be "keeps accurate time" a cheap electronic watch will outperform the most expensive mechanical watches in every way :p

Let's just all grow up and admit it.

They're a piece of nice jewellery talk all you want about performance or engineering etc their more comparable to your wife's bracelets or necklaces than a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom