****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Associate
Popped in to Tesco today to pick up something healthy to eat but came back with the following because it looked so good:

1uEQA.jpg

....and here it is cooked. It was really tasty as far as frozen pizza's go. 8/10.

3baAc.jpg

DPD driver delivered my regular supply of prawn noodles about an hour ago:

cUced.jpg

...and finally. My new router (which I love, so far):

CKkud.jpg

Associate
DPD driver delivered my regular supply of prawn noodles about an hour ago:

Nice, may I ask where from and how much?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
My old keyboard started to falter, so it was time for a new one which arrived today :)

2012-11-15%2018.00.39.jpg

You know, that looks really nice, like a Logitech K750 but minus the solar powered charging. Any idea on how long the batteries last as it doesn't say on the Samsung site.

I wish I'd seen that before I bought another K750 though as I could have brought the one from work home and bought one of those^ for work, at under £25 it looks like a bargain and the key type looks the same as the Logitech too (incurve).

Associate
Nice, may I ask where from and how much?

They were ordered online from The Asian Cookshop. I don't remember the exact amount but it's around £14 inc delivery for 30 packs. The prawn flavour is hard to get hold of in this area so I have to pay extra and get them online.

Soldato
Associate
You know, that looks really nice, like a Logitech K750 but minus the solar powered charging. Any idea on how long the batteries last as it doesn't say on the Samsung site.

I wish I'd seen that before I bought another K750 though as I could have brought the one from work home and bought one of those^ for work, at under £25 it looks like a bargain and the key type looks the same as the Logitech too (incurve).

Not sure about the battery life, haven't seen anywhere mention it either.

I did look at the K750, but it's costly, so went for this as you say it looks similar, so far it types really nice, I'm happy with it and would recommend one for the price :)

Soldato

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Not sure about the battery life, haven't seen anywhere mention it either.

I did look at the K750, but it's costly, so went for this as you say it looks similar, so far it types really nice, I'm happy with it and would recommend one for the price :)

Cool cheers. Does it have an app that ships with it that shows how much battery is left other than just the indicator on the keyboard itself? Would be interesting to know in say a month how much power it consumes after regular daily use :)

Associate
Cool cheers. Does it have an app that ships with it that shows how much battery is left other than just the indicator on the keyboard itself? Would be interesting to know in say a month how much power it consumes after regular daily use :)

I got so fedup of my old keyboard I just plugged the new one in and didn't think, there was no disk in the box, a quick search online brings up nothing, which is a shame as it agree that would be a good function to display battery status.

If I find something I will let you know :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Thanks again! I guess the only other way really is a more tedious one, break out the multimeter :p

But there's no need to resort to that in any hurry :D

Associate
My old keyboard started to falter, so it was time for a new one which arrived today :)

2012-11-15%2018.00.39.jpg

Really liking the look of that keyboard and I think that'll be what I choose next. ** = These aren't OcUk prices - The mentioning or hinting name of competitors and/or any pricing other than OcUK is strictly prohibited - Please read FAQs regarding rules **

Soldato
That's fantastic! So all i'd need is a graphics card, PSu and that cable, to get it running on any ultrabook?

The laptop needs to have a pci express card slot and for the Nvidia Optimus to work well a Sandy Bridge and upwards processor. Nvidia cards work better as Optimus drivers are easy.

Big thread on notebook reviews about DIY eGPU. My laptop was specifically mentioned as compatible but not all laptops are.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Simulatorman:

Thanks for the initial thoughts.
Noticed the other tablets you have, so how do you rate this against the iPad? I've got the 2nd one and this looks tempting if it is as smooth to use and switch apps etc.

Also, which Win 8 slate have you got? This is definitely a purchase I am thinking of. i was waiting for the Surface Pro.

Back
Top Bottom