****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

One

One

Soldato
2rc4t35.jpg

Already read Hell's Angels and I'm halfway through part 1 (i didn't buy that this month though), then I read The great gatsby to have a break from the martin epic then straight on to part 2. I read more books than I watch films nowadays.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure there is some twit who has wrote my name down and stuck it on his screen and everytime something comes for me, he adds that fragging custom sticker on my parcel.

I'm thinking of using a other family member address to send parcels too, see if that works. If not, the biggest order, the one with the T-Shirt and bits and bobs missed customs, but I didn't use SAL registered shipping for that, used Air Mail instead, it's costs slightly more but comes faster and so far I have never been hit.

Anyway! New order has finally arrived! It arrived over a week ago in the UK and I only found out it arrived after calling the sorting office, it must had been in customs for ages. Customs demanded a hostage fee of £15 before they would release her.

:)

Funnily enough, i have a family member who lives on the same street as me and when i use that address i never get hit with it lol!

Your wallet must be bigger than my leg lol, i would never be able to keep up with that collection.

Great stuff as always.

Soldato
Popped in to Tesco today to pick up something healthy to eat but came back with the following because it looked so good:

1uEQA.jpg

....and here it is cooked. It was really tasty as far as frozen pizza's go. 8/10.

3baAc.jpg

DPD driver delivered my regular supply of prawn noodles about an hour ago:

...and finally. My new router (which I love, so far):

How was that pizza? I really like thin crust ones but I eat the Dr.Oetker Pizza Ristorante ones, how does that compare to that if you've treid it?

Soldato
£400 on "PC" Speakers is bonkers.

B&W are good make but speakers have to conform to laws of physics and small speakers are never going to sound big and grand.

They actually sound surprisingly decent, someone I know has a pair. Obviously lacking in the low end but still good, just not £400 good.

Soldato
They actually sound surprisingly decent, someone I know has a pair. Obviously lacking in the low end but still good, just not £400 good.

Yup, 400 is silly. Instead he could have bought some small active monitors. I have the Adam A3X for pc use and they would blow these out of the water by a country mile and cost less!

Then add a sub at a later date if required.

Back
Top Bottom