****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Man of Honour
nov124.jpg

That was quick. :D

Permabanned
Soldato
vs0L6.gif.png
*Taken using the clear crisp camera of the 3GS. Amazing quality* :o.

This arrived today, combined with FIFA13 and going to the United game tomorrow, I can safely say this weekend will consist of mostly Football related things. :p

Soldato
I bought some beer, it's better than the muck you drink.

dscf3078l.jpg

Mystery Beer (for the Beers of the World competition - see link in my signature)
Kernel's IPA with Motueka & Pacific Jade hops. I haven't tried either of those hops so will be interesting to see what it does. I've had a bunch of Kernel's IPAs before and they are all great. A truly great brewery, if you're in London then you can go buy straight from the brewery door.
Odell's IPA. Yea, I love IPAs. :D Big hoppy monster from America.
Sierra Nevada's Stout. I love their Pale Ale & Torpedo. Had this before in a pub, and wasn't overwhelmed but it'll be good to try it again in my house when I'm a bit more sober.

Soldato
I bought some beer, it's better than the muck you drink.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5539/dscf3078l.jpg[/mg]

Mystery Beer (for the Beers of the World competition - see link in my signature)
Kernel's IPA with Motueka & Pacific Jade hops. I haven't tried either of those hops so will be interesting to see what it does. I've had a bunch of Kernel's IPAs before and they are all great. A truly great brewery, if you're in London then you can go buy straight from the brewery door.
Odell's IPA. Yea, I love IPAs. :D Big hoppy monster from America.
Sierra Nevada's Stout. I love their Pale Ale & Torpedo. Had this before in a pub, and wasn't overwhelmed but it'll be good to try it again in my house when I'm a bit more sober.[/QUOTE]

I must ask, I've seen you post a picture of beers you've bought several times now and each time you have blanked one out for that competition. Why not just leave it out of the photo?

Soldato
Blu-rays
Steel Panther - British Invasion
Tarantino & Rodriguez - Grindhouse 2 disc edition (theatrical edition with trailers)

28Uk6l.jpg

And..

nYRcFl.jpg

Soldato
I must ask, I've seen you post a picture of beers you've bought several times now and each time you have blanked one out for that competition. Why not just leave it out of the photo?

There is a competition going on in La Cuisine. Each week we are drinking a beer from a preselected country. It's often quite hard to find a beer for the selected country. I therefore like to post a picture with a blanked out beer just to wind up those who are taking part in the contest.

So yea, I blank out the picture because it's fun to wind up those who are taking part in games in other parts of the forum.

Soldato
Went to see FF Distant Worlds at Royal Albert Hall last night. Also picked up a new camera lens that I'm actually happy with. :p

How was it? Having listened online etc... I've always thought it owuld be really good to go and watch "live"!

And om nom nom to the lens!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom