****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Associate
How was it? Having listened online etc... I've always thought it owuld be really good to go and watch "live"!

And om nom nom to the lens!!!!!!!

it was amazing! very nostalgic listening to the tunes that I grew up listening to spending 50+ hours on the games. They're doing a couple more shows in the UK and around Europe next year if you want to go watch :)

Soldato
More alcohol to add to my collection from October...

8150922162_68cdbb28a6_b.jpg

Soldato
These two arrived this morning. ;)

A 17" sleeve for my laptop. At first I thought it wasn't going to fit, but you have to strech it over the laptop, so it's all fine. Took about two weeks from the the US to arrive. ;)

USArmySleeve.jpg

This is Ilfa from To Heart 2, she was like £10 which is a bargin for a Alter figure. Bloody quick delivery too, she landed in the UK on Friday. I had an other parcel that was posted a week before her and that hasn't arrived yet. Thinking Customs has stolen it and holding it hostage.

AmiAmi_November_Order_1.jpg

:p

Permabanned
I like it how everyone just assumes people are going to hate.

This figure is way tamer than the others he's posted.

Associate
These two arrived this morning. ;)

A 17" sleeve for my laptop. At first I thought it wasn't going to fit, but you have to strech it over the laptop, so it's all fine. Took about two weeks from the the US to arrive. ;)

http://myimages.game-maps.net/pur/USArmySleeve.jpg[IMG]

This is Ilfa from To Heart 2, she was like £10 which is a bargin for a Alter figure. Bloody quick delivery too, she landed in the UK on Friday. I had an other parcel that was posted a week before her and that hasn't arrived yet. Thinking Customs has stolen it and holding it hostage.

[IMG]http://myimages.game-maps.net/pur/AmiAmi_November_Order_1.jpg[IMG]

:p[/QUOTE]

No loli on the laptop sleeve? I AM DISAPPOINT :mad:

Soldato

£10, bargain. and customs do take hostages a lot lol :p

in before the pedo doll comments :p

HAHAHAHAHA

I like it how everyone just assumes people are going to hate.

This figure is way tamer than the others he's posted.

Because most people do hate for silly reasons, and all the stuff he has posted here is tame. very tame, compared to what he could get :rolleyes:

Soldato
They are but they're also just over 1000 pages so it's not too bad. :D

Is it the complete comic? I saw some pictures of the books and they are huge!!! :eek:

No loli on the laptop sleeve? I AM DISAPPOINT :mad:

Well! I have been looking at some Anime versions, but they cost a lot more then I want to spend, anyway I really like the US Army as it suits my interests since I have a connection with it.

£10, bargain. and customs do take hostages a lot lol :p

HAHAHAHAHA

Because most people do hate for silly reasons, and all the stuff he has posted here is tame. very tame, compared to what he could get :rolleyes:

They see me posting, they hating. :D

Associate
Compendium 1 collects #1-48 & compendium 2 collects #49-96.

Preview of the first page for anyone who's not had chance to see a copy & would like to see the style of the artwork first before potentially buying.

Click for larger image :).

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom