****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Soldato
There is a single page where they are ALL listed.

Each item has a time it gets put on sale.

Once item is added to basket (like all regular items), you have 15 mins to checkout or it goes back to the pool.

There is a countdown until they go on sale.

There is a limited stock on most items, rule of thumb is the better the bargain, the less the stock. So 50" Plasma TV for £500? There may be 1 or 2. £2 plastic ducks? There could be thousands. It seems things that don't get sold reappears later in the week. ala Avatar DVD last year for £9.99.

The good stuff are "hinted" and not listed. It'll say the department it belongs to and genre.

Electronic - Action.

That is likely to be a computer game.

What I do is in the morning, check out what has been listed, then set an alarm to "bid" (when I say bid, I mean ADD TO BASKET before everyone else) when the item's time is up for sale.

You don't need to stay on the page like a hawk for the whole day, you will know pretty much what is on sale from the start of the day.

Confused

Is this the page?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=gb_co...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1AG15AEXJ7F44YAMCM52

And is the next sale at 12am, coundowns got 30mins on it.

So what a a 50" TV be hinted as?

Caporegime
Was there actually anything decent last year? I remember Raymond going on about a juicer or something but that's about it.

I think there was some Kenwood mixer thing that was like £75 off (was still like £170 or something).

My juicer was half price from £70 to £35.

I got a Brun Electric shaver half price for £45, self cleaning one.

Modern Warfare for the Xbox for £18 was good, it was a new game that came out 2 weeks prior. I sold it in CEX for £30 when it arrived.

Soldato
ok, i see now deals are up.

Is it a good idea to book mark what you want? For example i want darksiders 2 on PS3. So if i click on the link and bookmark it. Tommorrow when its live i can just go stright to my bookmark?

Caporegime
Note - A lot of the stuff will be CRAP and a lot of tat. Seriously now, I say 90-95% of the stuff is utter rubbish. i.e. the watches will be a rubbish one. Some TV's are not full HD. Lot of kids toys. Good electronic stuff are few and far between. Do not get tempted to buy something because it is a bargain. Last year I ended up with a juicer (albeit a decent one), decent electric shaver, and Modern Warfare 3 for £18.

Hence, when it drops, add it to basket regardless, you have 15 mins to do your research.

One-Click means you end up over paying unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom