****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Associate
wiiu.jpg

Could've got the Premium but I don't like shiny black things getting mankey fingerprints. Got ZombiiU, Skyward Sword and Mario Galaxy 2 coming sometime today as well.

Soldato
I'm seeing them the night before in Manchester! Can't wait! The Macabees supporting too FTW!

Indeed matey, these were selling for over £100 on Gumtree and Ebay.

Girlfriend wanted to see them sooo bad, I was thinking of using credit card to buy them, keep her happy etc.

Then I just entered a comp on XFM and crazily they picked me, I had no idea what the game was so they were trying to explain it to me before I went on air. I still didn't have a clue. Still won though haha priceless tickets now !!

Well in there with the missus too now

Soldato
Indeed matey, these were selling for over £100 on Gumtree and Ebay.

Girlfriend wanted to see them sooo bad, I was thinking of using credit card to buy them, keep her happy etc.

Then I just entered a comp on XFM and crazily they picked me, I had no idea what the game was so they were trying to explain it to me before I went on air. I still didn't have a clue. Still won though haha priceless tickets now !!

Well in there with the missus too now

My missus bought the tickets for me, and she is paying for a night in a hotel...

Your doing it wrong :p

Associate
Front row seats to michael mcintyre at wembley tomorrow.

No idea how that happened, looking for something nice to do this weekend, saw he was on assumed it was sold out, saw there was lots of single seats dotted all over the place..

Then bam a whole block of 15 seats over the front 5 rows for the same price as the single seats up in the gods.. some company releasing their reservations? Literally the only tickets that were in pairs

Excited!

Soldato
I did the kids shopping this month, which was good to get out the way. They have many things from xbox 360 with kinect and 3 dancing games (they love the dancing games...), giant skylanders game and some figures, wii fit board for their skiing game, raspberry pi for the eldest and electronics starter kit, board games, clothes, etc etc.

Considering they're shared gifts, it's not bad, I think.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
A week of finding things I've been looking for ages it seems, today I found a lambswool scarf for the walks to and from work that isn't too thick so awkward to wrap around :cool:

20121130_135707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom