****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Associate
what's the quality like? looks decent but photos are deceptive :p

Unfortunately it is shocking the actual transfer material and reproduction.

The original file I sent was about 6000px wide with a transparency at full 24bit. The print has lost its contrast, gone muddy purple grey, looks posterised down to about 16 grey scale and worth of the lot the material has lots of tiny tear marks on it that were there before I even tried it on.

gBb8c.jpg

I emailed them with the close up pic and got a generic - oh we'll just send us it back and we will see about a replacement type message.

Not worth the trip to the post office and costs really so will avoid them in future.

Associate
Without wanting to pick on your or anything, I can't wait for this fad to die out.

So many blokes walking around with pictures on their t-shirt that are straight off a fourteen year old boy's bedroom wall.

Get some class, chaps.

Edit: Do I have it in the back of my mind that that's your missus? If so, exception granted.

Lol, I'll have to call you on the exception there as you are right and it's the fiancée.

Soldato
Really enjoying Okami, beautiful game.

IMG_20121129_201530.jpg

Soldato
Think it worked out at £24 as I didn't use the promo code. Didn't fancy waiting a month for it by saving 10 quid.

Defo not worth it at the price I paid but in future will use another company, lesson learned and all that.

That sucks. I paid £16 and mine was fine, guess my print wasn't as complex and some.

Soldato
24 Red Bull clones for less than £7 from Lidl :cool:

1354301807.jpg

Also The Fast Show 7-disc box set for £11.25 from the rain forest but that hasn't arrived yet.

Minimum spendage this month.

Associate
Is Ultraviolet that bad that the only way they can shift stock is to lump it in with The Dark Knight Rises? Surely Batman doesn't need extra sales points, I would have settled for some nice fluff like with Batman Begins.

It's going to be Ultraviolet the streaming service (i think that's what it is) Not the film.

http://www.uvvu.com/index.php

Seen this label on several DVD's now.

Soldato
purchased this month.

furby,
7" tablet
nintendo ds xl
lego friends
headratz (board game)
puppy in my pocket house
few wii games
4 winx club dolls
clothes
wrapping paper

all for my daughter for xmas,still got a few more to get yet.

also got myself a new camera bag and a sony a200,nvidia 9600.

Christ you're daughter is one lucky girl!!

Soldato
Just jealous of what/how much kids seem to get for Christmas these days. God I feel old. :o:p

She is very very special to me (like all children to there parents) and I want her to have things I never did as a 5 year old due to being poor at the time,now I have money she gets spoilt :)

Back
Top Bottom