• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

~~~~~IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding Intel Sandybridge CPU/Motherboards (1000's IN STOCK)!!~~~~~

@ random

The same story for lots of people I think, including myself. It may be possible the system stops updating status after a certain time but expect Friday delivery to avoid unrealistic expectation and disappointment. Well the disappointment might still be there.

@ random

The same story for lots of people I think, including myself. It may be possible the system stops updating status after a certain time but expect Friday delivery to avoid unrealistic expectation and disappointment. Well the disappointment might still be there.

Mine went out, I am the only person so far who has confirmed this but I did order at 13:30 not long after they were put up for sale. However I wont get mine for a few days as I live offshore.

It is expensive. Hoping the price might drop down a bit over the next few weeks.

With the earlier ocUK price for the P8P67 + i5-2500k combo being about £ 25 inc VAT more expensive then the cheapest pre-order competitor and this being discussed on this forum I would not mind betting this will force ocUK hand and they will slash the prices to around the same at launch.

So those who have not yet ordered can look forward to an i5-2500k for about £ 175 inc VAT and a P8P67 for about £ 120 inc VAT.

Last edited:
With the earlier ocUK price for the P8P67 + i5-2500k combo being about £ 25 inc VAT more expensive then the cheapest pre-order competitor and this being discussed on this forum I would not mind betting this will force ocUK hand and they will slash the prices at to around the same at launch.

So those who have not yet ordered can look forward to an i5-2500k for about £ 175 inc VAT and a P8P67 for about £ 120 inc VAT.

We only aim to be competitive against competitors prices who have product IN STOCK.

We only aim to be competitive against competitors prices who have product IN STOCK.

That is the case at the moment but what about in a weeks time when others do have stock. I can see the prices dropping a bit maybe not to exactly the same level as the cheapest competitor but within £ 10 - £ 15 for the bundle I mentioned.

Tuesday, couriers don't work or collect on Sunday. So they will collect Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Or why not come to OcUK HQ Monday and pick one up. :)

Im Down in London :( :( If it was closer i would!

Hopefully i'll be Ordering Sunday/Monday :D

That is the case at the moment but what about in a weeks time when others do have stock. I can see the prices dropping a bit maybe not to exactly the same level as the cheapest competitor but within £ 10 - £ 15 for the bundle I mentioned.

Like I say we aim to be competitive against those who have stock, so if in a weeks time competitors are cheaper, we will compete. :)

Are you releasing Sunday USA time or GMT?

Im seeing competitors already publish 3 Asus P67 boards cheaper than OCuk? (labelled as in stock). I wont say anymore than that unless you want me to ;).

Sadly atm considering the complaint I sent to you guys and have had no reply its questionable whether Ill buy my Sandybridge kit from OCuk this time :(

Back
Top Bottom