• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Don't forget retailers will use Brexit as an excuse to add on £100 after Jan 2021 :p Whether or not goods come from the EU :p

Would not be at all surprised to see prices take a sudden hike early next year.

Perhaps it's time for regulation preventing such unnecessary gouging? That or whack their business tax sky high, which would actually be a good way of recouping some of the cost of the pandemic. :D

Associate
It's not nonsense. I'm struggling to get into the game. I grow up on Half Life so expected some more emotional involement. The visuals are the best thing about it. I'm going to get my £50 back before I hit two hours (Epic store).
I think you're wise to refund at the moment, graphics are not a good reason to play a game. They're a nice plus.

Associate
Don't forget retailers will use Brexit as an excuse to add on £100 after Jan 2021 :p Whether or not goods come from the EU :p

Would not be at all surprised to see prices take a sudden hike early next year.

I wanted to wait for 11th Gen Intel to release, but might just grab a i5 10600KF whilst they're a reasonable (£125) price. I'd kick myself if it all shot up

Associate
Here's a breakdown of prices for anyone who is interested:

price-guide.PNG

Associate
Yes I got the notification to, saw the price and thought I can wait
The XFX cards are somewhat expensive tho' so its ~ the price the MERC XT version might be, there are worse markups out there on other cards, wasn't there a 3060Ti at that price on launch?

If the rumors are correct and it is GDDR6 that's the stock bottleneck, AMD card will suffer more than Nvidia for price increases at the start of the chain presumably.

Associate
was an awful lot of 3060tis in stock at a certain competitor not so long ago - hopefully OCUK getting some in this week too?

This weeks OCUK stock will probably the last chance to get a New Nvidia or AMD card this side of Christmas they like other boxshifters may get a few stragglers in next week if lucky.

Associate
This weeks OCUK stock will probably the last chance to get a New Nvidia or AMD card this side of Christmas they like other boxshifters may get a few stragglers in next week if lucky.

It took a week to get the first batch out of the door, I'd be very surprised if this batch arrived before Christmas

Associate
Yesterday some cards went up for sale at a competitor, the Palit 3060ti was £420 but decided not to go for it since OC has it for £389. Now wether it will go on sale again is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom