Incredible 500bhp Fiesta Build

Caporegime
still think the granada sleeper on there is best but this looks good also

like someone just said in a mk1 fiesta would have been so good :( was some guy doing a cossie build in a mk1 but i never saw it finished :(

Soldato
Awesome work and all but no AWD = No point with 500BHP.

If it had an AWD conversion in it THEN I would be interesetd! :D

It will be probably be AWD then RWD then FWD and AWD again by the time he finishes it :p

It's a Fiesta. :p

As said, the work he's put into it is amazing, however I can't help but feel it's wasted on such a car. How much has it cost?

I suppose that depends if you're counting the cost of what's actually in the car or how much he's spent on the masses and masses of stuff that he's then decided not to actually use :p

Soldato
after reading some other comments here, i'm still of the same mind. massive props to the bloke, the engineering and fabrication is tip top but he mentioned the quattro/r32 project he actually started before this and canned and i believe would've been a much more interesting and practical choice.

but my biggest gripe is the model of fiesta he has chosen, it was always awful and is such a massive labour fest for what is essentially a part box part stream line car which just will not get the power down, LSD or not. the welds he's done will probably be pulled apart!

Soldato
With the amount of work he's done, he could have put the engine in the back and made a really interesting car. Props to him for the amount of engineering, effort, research and knowledge but i can't help but think he would have been better off spending less money on bling and just making it a quick rear engined car. I know he wants both speed and the oem feel, but there are much much better cars for that oem feel than an old fiesta.

Soldato
I personally would have gone for a 150hp less from a smaller lighter engine. Would make for a better overall car I think.

Back
Top Bottom