Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (2024)

Yep just seen some of that on the stream on Steam

Looks great!

Last edited:
I’m a bit skeptical, mainly because so many recent and similar games like tomb raider and uncharted have really raised the bar, I hope it’s good. Gamepass I assume :)

It does look pretty great...and I do love an action-adventure game but too many times burnt on the pre-order side leaves me cautious! No harm if it is 'included with' gamepass rather than just early access purchase or timed exclusive!

Hopefully its not like the recent movie :cry: The great circle J****

Did you see the part in the trailer where the strong women said "see if you can keep up with me"? Where have I heard that before

Last edited:
It does look pretty great...and I do love an action-adventure game but too many times burnt on the pre-order side leaves me cautious! No harm if it is 'included with' gamepass rather than just early access purchase or timed exclusive!
Why not just buy it when it comes out rather than pre-order?

Especially if you have been stung before.

(The whole pre-ordering thing annoys me tbh as contributes to broken on release products imo)

Why not just buy it when it comes out rather than pre-order?

Especially if you have been stung before.

(The whole pre-ordering thing annoys me tbh as contributes to broken on release products imo)
Probably won't do either, I'm firmly in the "wait for the first real reviews" camp now. Day one release nightmares are far too common nowadays except sometimes console releases. Fully agree on the pre-order = supporting/rewarding broken rubbish being pushed out.

Back
Top Bottom