Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
what kind of first messaages are you guy using that are having success (replies)?. I have tried both longish ones.. working on things they have on their profiles.. to simple short ones.. but no luck on either front. not a single reply grrrrr.

I don't send messages.. oddly I get a few/week but rarely reply eh?!

maj

maj

Soldato
Chatting to a lass on POF for a bit just now (few messages back and forth) but now the whole conversation has gone from both my inbox and sent items. However their account is still active. Anyone had that happen to them before? I'm assuming I've been blocked somehow but can still view their profile and the send a message is still there (although I've not tried to message again).

Soldato
nice one! :D
do you change your messaging strategy? or literally just picked up from where you left off?

Nope, I just picked up where I left off.. Just the replies went through the roof!

However the doctor I'd been seeing binned me off last night after 5 dates. I thought it was going well but she obviously didn't. Good job I learned my lesson from last time and didn't get rid of my backups too early so have a third date with someone else lined up tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom