US: Into the Badlands

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Lots of wirefu action, but an excellent looking trailer almost film worthy so will give it a shot, from producers of smallville also but looks like they going more dark + aimed at adults so hopefully its good.

Associate
Very good first episode really looking forward to seeing the next one. I thought Banshee had the best fight scenes on TV but I think this tops it, love the classic martial arts film choreography!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Pity it wasnt Donnie Yen. I think Daniel was trying to model himself after him. Cant wait to see him in Star Wars

Here a scene from Donnie Yen's Ip Mun for comparison

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yup was just about to post the same thing !

The guy looks like a prime version of Donnie yen :)

Regardless the first episode puts marco polo and pretty much most tv series to shame in terms of action and martial arts stunts choreography.

They are making 6, 1 hour episodes so we got 5 more to go I prefer 6 good episodes over 22 gap fillers anyhow !

Soldato
OP
Yup was just about to post the same thing !

The guy looks like a prime version of Donnie yen :)

Regardless the first episode puts marco polo and pretty much most tv series to shame in terms of action and martial arts stunts choreography.

They are making 6, 1 hour episodes so we got 5 more to go I prefer 6 good episodes over 22 gap fillers anyhow !

Its only 6 for the first series, if the rating are good it will get more for a 2nd series, that's the way it works these days.
hopefully it will get a 2nd series.

Back
Top Bottom