US: Into the Badlands

Associate
Well that's season 2 over with.
Really enjoyed it. 10 episodes seems too short but I suppose you don't get any filler, just constant action. Although it looks like season 3 has 16 episodes!
According to the internets, the morse message at the end was "All is lost. Send help". Wonder if we will see a new group who still has 'modern' technology appear next season in response?

Soldato
Just started watching this recently. Its been pretty good so far. Very good martial arts choreography. (far far far better than iron fist...makes iron fist look very amateur) Its a bit brutal with even more blood n guts than walking dead.
I sometimes have to quickly shut my eyes because it pulls no punches and will show the yukky bits urghhh.

I get the feeling the budget was much increased in season 2. As season 1 was very contained. But so far i am enjoying season 2 more than s1.

They even have their own negan...Quinn a diabolical nutter if ever there was one.

Soldato
I assume you're on about the Widow?

An interesting second episode, I always thought the show deliberately kept it vague as to when/where it was set but ep2 gives us more than I remember the first 2 seasons combined.

It also took me to until the second episode to realise the black eyed guy (Castor?) is Tommen from GoT :D

Back
Top Bottom