iOS 9

• Thread starter Deleted member 138126
  • Start date
Soldato
Anyone know what's going on with this - the bottom of the screen where it says Safari, from Callum's Macbook Air? Its causing my phone screen to wake up every couple of minutes when I'm browsing on my macbook. Weirdly though I'm using Chrome on the macbook and not Safari. Only happening since latest ios update.

26446489961_50f9d9fb19_b.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice update coming in, something we've all asked for. The ability to challenge clan mates to attack your village, and to do friendly challenge attacks as a test without losing your army, share results, replays and create clan competitions.

Hopefully a sign that Super Cell are back on track.

V F

V F

Soldato
Heh! The first 4 comments are amusing.

Tomi De Lucca said:
Apple software has been a constant joke for the past year. They can't seem to release new software without serious issues.

fed goat said:
ya its been more than a year. Jobs would have fired a few people over it. Cook will just hug them and give them a participation trophy for trying.

xrzx said:
Well, at least this is not as bad as an Error 57...or even the dreaded error 58...Don't even ask what happens with error 59!

Charlypollo said:
Shhhh. This is a place of meditation. To adore Apple, pray for Tim Cook, idolize Apple Stock, and glorify Apple devices.

Soldato
Sorry if I'm behind the times with this and it's a very known thing....but has anyone noticed a major pain in the ass with the music player?

For example....if I select a playlist, select a song to play, then let the playlist carry on (whilst shuffle is active),....literally every other song is the first song I played originally!

Anyone else have this issue?

Associate
Since the last couple of updates to ios i've noticed when i use my bluetooth headphones on my ipad i am getting a lot of lipsync issues on youtube/amazon prime and even movies i have got from itunes store. I cetainly am getting it more than before anyway, it used to happen maybe 1 out of 20 youtube vids but now its more like 15 out of 20 are out of sync. Also i noticed the volume "tile" (dunno what it really called, that thing that shows you the volume level) quite often doesn't pop up in the middle of the screen when adjusting volume with the volume rocker. Really they may be just little things but i am really starting to get p/oed with it (i watch a lot of youtube on my ipad, although it has been poop since they started limiting viewing to 720p). Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me. Is there some way i can complain to apple, submit a bug report or something?

Back
Top Bottom