iPad Mini...

Permabanned
iPad Mini starting from £269

screenshot20121024at200.jpg

Full details...

http://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/overview/

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd rather they update the full size iPad with dual A6's instead.

An iPad mini will be too small IMO.

Have you used a 7" tablet? They are very nice to use, in comparison I find the iPad a little too big to hold in one hand and it starts to ache after a while. Plus 7" is a very nice size to read a book from.

Soldato
I haven't watched that video with sound, so may be missing something, but why doesn't there appear to be anything going on with the screen apart from a static image, with all the handling and flipping over, I'd at least expect it to go to the search screen or something, or look like it's moving?

Not saying it's not real, but just seems odd.

Soldato
If Apple do release an iPad mini it will be popular. 7" tablets are a strong market, and frankly the current iPad is too heavy and large for comfortable one handed use.

If they target the Nexus 7 that would be great. But...the only problem is that the Nexus 7 is such a strong offering for the price. Don't know what Apple will do there, the iPad hasn't seen such a strong competitor before.

Soldato
If they target the Nexus 7 that would be great. But...the only problem is that the Nexus 7 is such a strong offering for the price. Don't know what Apple will do there.

With any luck, a premium product at a slightly higher price. I wouldn't mind a higher resolution/quality display if at all possible.

Soldato
With any luck, a premium product at a slightly higher price. I wouldn't mind a higher resolution/quality display if at all possible.

Inevitably, but then that brings us back to the iPod touch's price. However, those that are impartial will likely see no reason to pick up an iPad mini.

This said, if it is released, I'll probably pick one up to replace the old iPod touch.

Caporegime
iPad too heavy and large? That what's wrong with this country, to many limp wristed IT gays. They should market it as iPad mini for girls and gays ;)

I want a bigger iPad especially for home use.

Associate
The iPad mini would have to be around £299 for the lowest model to fit in with apple price line up. That's nearly double the nexus 7s price.

They might drop the iPad 2 and replace it with the mini with the same price as £329.

Associate
iPad too heavy and large? That what's wrong with this country, to many limp wristed IT gays. They should market it as iPad mini for girls and gays ;)

I want a bigger iPad especially for home use.

the normal ipad is huge ....

you clearly have one and fanboyism cannot take such trash talk towards your preferred device

Permabanned
OP
The iPad mini would have to be around £299 for the lowest model to fit in with apple price line up. That's nearly double the nexus 7s price.

They might drop the iPad 2 and replace it with the mini with the same price as £329.

If it had a retina display, A6 CPU and great battery then it would be worth £299.

Back
Top Bottom